How trackable are you?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your browser fingerprint appears to be unique among the 165,001 tested so far.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys at least 17.33 bits of identifying information.

im also conveying 17.33 bits...being unique isn't good in this case is it?

Saw this on Lifehacker or somewhere earlier.

Your browser fingerprint appears to be unique among the 165,721 tested so far.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys at least 17.34 bits of identifying information.

Dont really know what that means. I kinda hoped having ABP, peerblock and immunising with spybot would make me a bit hard to track.

Your browser fingerprint appears to be unique among the 165,937 tested so far.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys at least 17.34 bits of identifying information.

The measurements we used to obtain this result are listed below. You can read more about the methodology here, and about some defenses against fingerprinting here.

"Within our dataset of several hundred thousand visitors, only one in 280 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys 8.13 bits of identifying information."

Yay, nay?

Most likely just what browser you're using....and your fonts.

Yay.

Here's my first one. Second Anonymous one is coming.

Within our dataset of several hundred thousand visitors, only one in 401 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys 8.65 bits of identifying information. My anonymous setup: Within our dataset of several hundred thousand visitors, only one in 24,151 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours. Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys 14.56 bits of identifying information. The measurements we used to obtain this result are listed below. You can read more about the methodology here, and about some defenses against fingerprinting here. Within our dataset of several hundred thousand visitors, only one in 24,151 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours. Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys 14.56 bits of identifying information. The measurements we used to obtain this result are listed below. You can read more about the methodology here, and about some defenses against fingerprinting here.

My anonymous settings:

Within our dataset of several hundred thousand visitors, only one in 24,151 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.

Currently, we estimate that your browser has a fingerprint that conveys 14.56 bits of identifying information.

The measurements we used to obtain this result are listed below. You can read more about the methodology here, and about some defenses against fingerprinting here.