Best Usernames

The Flowsmith

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend just clued me into a band called "Asbestos Tampon" that would be a good name.

On a side note, I like to randomly yell some screen names at people while driving or use them as insults. Blood fart, box car rapist, dick quickwood, cunt eastwood are some of my favorites. mix 'em up, call your boy a blood rapist cunt fart and enjoy the instant respect.

Also, make sure to yell van full of retards at the short bus

I dunno...I've found it usually saves a lot of explaining if I don't bring Channel Zero into my real life.

i was like " so yea there is this ai and we are all talking to it and posting its responses"

she was all ".............."

and i was like " yea and dude was all like touch it in miami and then when i said something to it..it said did you touch it in miami and i was like woah thats funny"

and she was like "you do know i dont care right?"

and i was like " touch it in miami?"

and she was like "why do i date you again?"

You guys might not know this, but symbols was revamped in 2005 to !@#$%, and in response to her name change, Raven revamped the forum, after he had known that everyone else had known that symbols became !@#$%. But symbols did not know of the name change herself, so !@#$% revamped back to symbols to inform symbols that she was indeed also !@#$%. Then symbols revamped back to !@#$%. And then the forum was revamped again.

xzibit-happy.jpg

yo dawg I heard you like symbols...

• 6 months later...