Super Bowl is anti abortion?

SukiSukiNow

A WOMAN GETS TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH WHAT IS INSIDE HER OWN BODY.

I don't see how it gets any simpler than that. It really doesn't matter what anyone's opinion is,

Also, "baby licensing" seems like it would end up being another term for eugenics

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A WOMAN GETS TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH WHAT IS INSIDE HER OWN BODY.

I don't see how it gets any simpler than that. It really doesn't matter what anyone's opinion is,

I agree with you, but for argument's sake...

If I have a safe in my house, with $50 in it, and you give me $50 for safekeeping so we can share the $100 (plus interest) after a period of time, does that money become mine as soon as it goes in my safe?

i would solve it all by making people take a test for a baby license just like making sure people are responsible enought to drive a vehicle on public streets. seems reasonable to me but that kinda contradicts my comment on how scary it would be if all people gave up rights so said rights don't get abused. how do we decide what is a right and at what point does a right become a priviledge? i don't know. dont' think humans will ever agree on these issues.

what? thats retarded..if the mother fucks up and abuses the child then put it in foster home.bottom line giving birth is a god given right imo. if i want to have a baby then fuck you(not that i could lol) im gonna have one.if the person is an irresponsible and ABUSIVE parent then yes take the child out of the home but to force someone to not do what comes natural to all humans and is the whole reason we are on this earth in the first place(to procreate) isnt the government or anyone else's job.that being said some people really,REALLY shouldnt have kids. but again that isnt my job or anyone else's to decide.