Super Bowl is anti abortion?

SukiSukiNow

So why does this have everyone bitching?

Its kind of funny how people twist the freedom of speech shit to suit themselves. So what dudeman is coming on tv for 30 seconds(probably about the same amount of time you last in bed) to speak about an issue he feels ideological about? No one bitches about all the other commercials on that literally are jamming their products down your throat, and make you feel like your a loser or youll perish without their shit.

Im actually more pro-choice, but its mainly becuse im also pro-extermination of idiots.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So why does this have everyone bitching?

Its kind of funny how people twist the freedom of speech shit to suit themselves. So what dudeman is coming on tv for 30 seconds(probably about the same amount of time you last in bed) to speak about an issue he feels ideological about? No one bitches about all the other commercials on that literally are jamming their products down your throat, and make you feel like your a loser or youll perish without their shit.

Im actually more pro-choice, but its mainly becuse im also pro-extermination of idiots.

i understand what you are saying, however commercials that try to sell you products is far different than some right winged christian fundamentalist trying to tell me my choice is wrong or illegal.

speaking of stupid commercials, tv stations also chose not to air a peta "commercial" during thanksgiving so anti meat is not ok to air but anti abortion is? go figure... eat the damn babies.

i understand what you are saying, however commercials that try to sell you products is far different than some right winged christian fundamentalist trying to tell me my choice is wrong or illegal.

Again, nothing from the description of that commercial suggests to me it focuses on telling you your choice is wrong or illegal:

The former Florida quarterback and his mother will appear in a 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl next month. The Christian group Focus on the Family says the Tebows will share a personal story centering on the theme “Celebrate Family, Celebrate Life.”

The group isn’t releasing details, but the commercial is likely to be an anti-abortion message chronicling Pam Tebow’s 1987 pregnancy. After getting sick during a mission trip to the Philippines, she ignored a recommendation by doctors to abort her fifth child and gave birth to Tim.

i posted this after i stumbled upon an anti abortion protest where christians were bussed in from other states and were saying some ridiculous bullshit so i was already heated when i saw this on the news and no i will not be watching the super bowl, not to protest some commercial but i hate football. yes, i hate football!!!

i would solve it all by making people take a test for a baby license just like making sure people are responsible enought to drive a vehicle on public streets.

That's fucking stupid. If there was a "baby liscense" it would be so strict that more than half the people you know (including yourself) would have been raised in foster care.

We already have the largest prison population in the world, and you're gunning for the largest bastard population to feed into that?

And what do you do with people who "illegally procreate"? Put them in jail too?

Maybe build some prison work/death camps with railroad access to handle the question of what to do with these people and their illegal kids?

Some of you people really need to think before you open your traps.

• Like 1