ALL HAIL CARDIEL!!

virgin slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a thread about Skateboarding, Fixed gear bikes, or douche bags abusing any of the above?

*I WOULD LIKE TO STATE WHAT IS TOTALLY OBVIOUS* I wasn't calling a miraculously living legend of skateboarding a douche bag^^. i was talking about the majority of "fixie" enthousiasts!

cardiel is fucking awesome hands down. legend and probably the greatest skater that has ever lived. he rides that fixie cause he got in an accident about 5 years back and was run over by a car. he was told that he would never walk again. one of his legs is still fucked up and he can barley skate anymore because of it. but the guy is going to charge shit no matter what hes on.

I saw Cards hit his first frontside on the coping of a mini-ramp. This was one of his first attempts at skating transition since the accident. He's got kind of a poo-butt style but it's justified, his right leg still needs a lot of rehabilitation, and he can barely bend it at the ankle.

If he decides to drop in, everybody backs the fuck off and watches. Dude is mad inspiriation and I was in awe of being able to meet him and Julien Stranger. Both legends in their own right. Cards has been skating around on a longboard to get his legs back. I wouldn't be shocked to see him make a full on comeback within the next five years. Be barging crail slides around the deep end in no fucking time.

Respect this nigga!

• 2 weeks later...