ALL HAIL CARDIEL!!

virgin slayer

i can see how the styles that cardiel and jovante are doing on a fixed gear are cool.how it makes the bike sort of like that cross between a bike and a skateboard. the pedals being fixed makes them easily controllable like a skateboard. and of course the bike section speaks for itself. thats how i see it.

but when hipsters try to be evil knievil and cut through traffic in their paint on faggot pants, there ironic t-shirt that exposes that they are anorexic or some shit, and whatever stupid shit is hot for the moment. i'm going to take justice into my own hands and rid the world of their nuisance.

5,600th post!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all faggots for even caring. Go ride your bike or drive your car, as long you're not wearing girl shorts and have an 'ironic' mustache you should be golden.

what about when i rock a fancy mustache not to be ironic. Just because it's rad and im a fan of roly fingers.