ALL HAIL CARDIEL!!

virgin slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pardon me, but isn't riding fixed gear bicycles that cost more than most used cars (i mean fuck. i can get a beamer that runs good for 3000 dollars) totally against skateboarding, or at least against the ethos of a lot of skaters? my whole point of pride was that i rode a piece of plywood and glue with 4 wheels on it, and technically broken rollerskates drilled onto the deck, and i was having way more fun than some dude on a 4000 dollar motocross bike. dirt fuckin` pride, man.

whatever. pants get tighter, anus gets wider.

• Like 1

pardon me, but isn't riding fixed gear bicycles that cost more than most used cars (i mean fuck. i can get a beamer that runs good for 3000 dollars) totally against skateboarding, or at least against the ethos of a lot of skaters? my whole point of pride was that i rode a piece of plywood and glue with 4 wheels on it, and technically broken rollerskates drilled onto the deck, and i was having way more fun than some dude on a 4000 dollar motocross bike. dirt fuckin` pride, man.

whatever. pants get tighter, anus gets wider.

this is really true. i mean i dont know how much money cardiel has in that bike or how long a bike like that lasts him, but its not hard to go through 3000 dollars worth of decks in a few years, especially considering they cost like 60 a pop now.

anyone hating needs to go check out sight unseen, transworlds video that features cardiel from about 02'. he is a beast, not only did he come back from an accident that should have killed him, and did partially paralyze him, but he can throw it down on a skateboard or bike in any terrain. he's the man

video : http://budurl.com/7hqa

"he's a ripper an orginai ripper...he's an original cooors hahahah"