Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
virgin slayer

ALL HAIL CARDIEL!!

okay. this shit

grotesk-wannabe-messenger-artwork-2.jpg

is pathetic. my city, and im pretty sure every other city is plagued with it, and it honestly makes me embarrassed to ride a bike.

but this on the other hand

CARDIEL_TERSHAY-thumb-600x381.jpg

IS AWESOME!! JOHN CARDIEL FUKIN RIPPIN IT UP!! BIG PANTS LITTLE TIRES!!

any thoughts?

• Like 1

pardon me, but isn't riding fixed gear bicycles that cost more than most used cars (i mean fuck. i can get a beamer that runs good for 3000 dollars) totally against skateboarding, or at least against the ethos of a lot of skaters? my whole point of pride was that i rode a piece of plywood and glue with 4 wheels on it, and technically broken rollerskates drilled onto the deck, and i was having way more fun than some dude on a 4000 dollar motocross bike. dirt fuckin` pride, man.

whatever. pants get tighter, anus gets wider.

• Like 1

pardon me, but isn't riding fixed gear bicycles that cost more than most used cars (i mean fuck. i can get a beamer that runs good for 3000 dollars) totally against skateboarding, or at least against the ethos of a lot of skaters? my whole point of pride was that i rode a piece of plywood and glue with 4 wheels on it, and technically broken rollerskates drilled onto the deck, and i was having way more fun than some dude on a 4000 dollar motocross bike. dirt fuckin` pride, man.

whatever. pants get tighter, anus gets wider.

this is really true. i mean i dont know how much money cardiel has in that bike or how long a bike like that lasts him, but its not hard to go through 3000 dollars worth of decks in a few years, especially considering they cost like 60 a pop now.

i remember watching a cardiel spot on some video where he's smashing around sac on his fixed.

this was pre-scene and dude was rocking that shit up banks and whatnot.

yup.

any thoughts?

Yeah, you seem awfully concerned about what other guys are wearing.

Perhaps it is because you want to make them look prettier yourself?

6a00d83451652b69e20115706cfd16970b-800wi

For Cardiel to come back from what he went through and be able to do anything is amazing. Wasn't the dude paralyzed? I thought he was told he'd probably never even skate again.

That guy has always had one of the best styles in skating, especially on transition.

cardiel_92_tws.jpg

there are a few past skater pros and ams in my area doing the whole "fixie stunts" fad... shit is gay but around these parts its not a unseen thing to see kids on fixed gear bikes not wearing tight pants...

anyone hating needs to go check out sight unseen, transworlds video that features cardiel from about 02'. he is a beast, not only did he come back from an accident that should have killed him, and did partially paralyze him, but he can throw it down on a skateboard or bike in any terrain. he's the man

video : http://budurl.com/7hqa

"he's a ripper an orginai ripper...he's an original cooors hahahah"

Still beats automobile culture faggotry hands down.

are you serious?

men have always taken great pride in their cars since as far back as the 50's or some shit, not rode around on a skinny bright fuckin' bicycle wearing tights.

hate on while i ride my bike, fucking retards so caught up in what everyone else is doing. im pretty sure the lot of you hating wouldnt even say shit to the people you're talking about...

Cardiel is a fucking legend and is comparible to mythical creatures such as the Loch Ness Monster and black Michael Jackson. That is all.

You're all faggots for even caring. Go ride your bike or drive your car, as long you're not wearing girl shorts and have an 'ironic' mustache you should be golden.

so a normal dude riding a fixed gear is supposed to be a huge deal?

also.. i loved this board. i actually cut its riding life short so i could possibly get some more life out of it down the road.

2834.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now