Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b.hussein

If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the happy wiggas

Me. I am hispanic, more precicesly, mom from Chile, dad from mexico, but I was born and raised in the USA, but thats not the fucking point.

If I were not my race, I would rather be CHINESE/JAPANESE/KOREAN/most but not all versions of those chinese lookin niggas from the east coast of the world,but me living in the USA of course cause its all I fuckin know, and a big city too, like chicago or la or ny. Why? Them niggas get JOBS easily. true, they got small dicks, look like frogs, look all the same, have no style, and have ugly bitches, but they get jobs easy. And are known for being good workers and shit. and professionals. They dont look like criminals, or have a rep for being criminals.

runner up of being an alternate races if I had to switch,

Pakistani/Indian- them niggas, although the ugliest people on earth, and with a terrible fucking accent makes you wanna kill them, they still got the jobs and profssional careers on lock too. They aint got a rep for bein criminals or on welfare either.

Least race I would wanna be:

kikes (jews).

Re: If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the hippy nig

First.

Re: If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the hippy nig

Is "banned" a race?

• Like 1

Is "banned" a race?

hiyoooooooo

thread jack edit:

whose house runs house lookin ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgPQIcWRr8

boy your black as night jerome in the house gold tooth having ass, i'm bout to spark your welcome home roscoe jenkins face azz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgPQIcWRr8

manga facepalm collage is the best thing about this thread. op fails. banhammer approacheth

City on smash is back?

OUCH.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hilarious. i totally debated putting him on ignore last night... but didn't want to miss any entertaining retardation.

i'd be black. my reasoning is in rpg terms.

+2 to crack selling

+1 to gun bustin`

+5 to welfare

+10 to grape soda

+900 ballin` exp points.

id be a quadroon.

not really, i just wanted to say "Quadroon"

Is "banned" a race?

ZING!

for some reason i thought that was gonna happen last night, another troll bites the dust...

finally

I promised myself I wouldn't reply to stupid threads, but whoever said Indians were ugly has obviously not seen Padma Lakshmi:

padma_lakshmi1.jpg

padmalakshmi.jpg

padma_lakshmi.jpg

padma-lakshmi-scar.jpg

she's so hot even with her scar from a car accident when she was like 7.

indian women are beautiful

the so-called most gorgeous woman alive is indian

medium_aishwarya_rai_025.jpg

anyway i would be wooki

Re: If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the happy wig

No way I would want to be Indian

I like white girls and around my parts, the Indian accent pulls no pussy

plus people seem to have it out for them in Australia at the moment...

Re: If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the happy wig

welly welly well well, we're talking about indian WOMEN.

so you could go ahead with that sex change

i would want to be a race where people just describe you as 'exotic'

If I could be a part of any race, it would be this:

cannonball-run.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now