If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the happy wiggas

b.hussein

Me. I am hispanic, more precicesly, mom from Chile, dad from mexico, but I was born and raised in the USA, but thats not the fucking point.

If I were not my race, I would rather be CHINESE/JAPANESE/KOREAN/most but not all versions of those chinese lookin niggas from the east coast of the world,but me living in the USA of course cause its all I fuckin know, and a big city too, like chicago or la or ny. Why? Them niggas get JOBS easily. true, they got small dicks, look like frogs, look all the same, have no style, and have ugly bitches, but they get jobs easy. And are known for being good workers and shit. and professionals. They dont look like criminals, or have a rep for being criminals.

runner up of being an alternate races if I had to switch,

Pakistani/Indian- them niggas, although the ugliest people on earth, and with a terrible fucking accent makes you wanna kill them, they still got the jobs and profssional careers on lock too. They aint got a rep for bein criminals or on welfare either.

Least race I would wanna be:

kikes (jews).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the hippy nig

Is "banned" a race?

hiyoooooooo

thread jack edit:

whose house runs house lookin ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgPQIcWRr8

boy your black as night jerome in the house gold tooth having ass, i'm bout to spark your welcome home roscoe jenkins face azz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKgPQIcWRr8

Re: If you werent your RACE, what race would you rather be? or ethnicity for the hippy nig

I promised myself I wouldn't reply to stupid threads, but whoever said Indians were ugly has obviously not seen Padma Lakshmi:

padma_lakshmi1.jpg

padmalakshmi.jpg

padma_lakshmi.jpg

padma-lakshmi-scar.jpg

she's so hot even with her scar from a car accident when she was like 7.