I feel like a piece of shit

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nursed him back to health and he was the fucking shit, but then after about 8 or 9 months all of a sudden he got sick. Took him to the vet, and after spending $800 or so on ridiculously overpriced tests to try and find out what was wrong was told he had stomach cancer and there was nothing I could do...sad as hell. This was my first random cat encounter since then, so it made me sad.

I've adopted feral cats a few times before, without fail they have all taken incurably sick within a couple of years. Depressing.

Yeah, I guess when you're eating garbage to survive it's hard to not develop health problems

My parent's cat Bandit is from a feral colony in Virginia that lives in the woods around my grandma's house. My uncle (when he was alive) and my grandma have always taken care of and fed them, so they're pretty cool. Most of them are pretty disease ridden, but his mom was one of the ones they let live inside, so he was real clean and cute and got taken home with us from vacation one year.

Anyways, Bandit is like 10 or so years old now and still going strong, being the coolest cat ever. He acts more like a dog than a cat, to the point where he doesn't even use a litterbox, just goes outside to go to the bathroom. He goes out every single night, comes home every morning, and just chills the fuck out being awesome. It's funny though, the years of living the life of a wild cat are changing his appearance completely. He used to look like your typical black and grey striped cat, but now looks alot more like this

800px-AfricanWildCat.jpg

dude swamp.. how does snapping the neck of a kitten and putting the dead body in your underwear make me a fag?

it just seemed the logical thing somebody that does alot of coke would do...

personally i wouldnt know since i've never done blow but one time i drank a 5 quadruple expresso's.

and why is it the only time i ever happen to check my user cp to find the milwaukee thread you are all up in my props

I have plenty of money to nueter my cat, I just haven't got around to it yet. I'm lazy, not broke haha

I know I need to take him though, been talking about it for months. He's bound to start spraying anytime, and then I'll definitely regret it

not trying to imply you are destitute, but i know in my house if something has been deemed too expensive whether funds are available or not it is too expensive......

i don't like cats but i used to drive around and fix rock chips on cars and went out to some rural place and the kittens in the garage were chewing up whole field mice their mama brought them. thought that pretty hard core and took one home. it was the coolest cat. i would come to you when you called it and let my dogs mess with it and stick it's head in their mouths and shit..... his name was boy kitty (at 27 i'm still an unimaginative fucker) and he got hit by a car. i had to take him to be put down and abandoned him cause i didn't have the funds to pay to kill him..... said i found him in my yard. his back was totally broken. still makes me sad and haven't wanted a cat since.

I may have felt like one, but you ARE a piece of shit

Edit: To Bobby

Really? That's crazy...I forgot the exact number but it was like $13-17 when I did it. Like I said, that was after I already spent about $800 on an overnight stay and tests to see what was wrong with him, so maybe they just felt bad for me