I feel like a piece of shit

SwampFightOner

I may have felt like one, but you ARE a piece of shit

Edit: To Bobby

Really? That's crazy...I forgot the exact number but it was like $13-17 when I did it. Like I said, that was after I already spent about $800 on an overnight stay and tests to see what was wrong with him, so maybe they just felt bad for me

Yea maybe they already realised you had shelled out enough money, that happened to one of my other cats they allowed it to be put down for a minimal fee because they had tried to treat her and nothing had worked and we had paid quite a bit already.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing something around the block, and while walking down the street back to my house I all of a sudden feel something against my leg. I look down and of the course this cat has come running out of nowhere and chased me down

Now, because it's pouring rain and she clearly didn't make it home (wherever that may be), I had to take her in...FUCK

For such a tough-guy you make some soft ass threads

"Mom's sensitivity, my father's balls, his humor, his G, yet my heart is yours"

I'm the kind of dude who might get so upset I shed some tears, and then break your jaw. It's whatever for me, but for other people it's like "Damn son, you just got your fuckin ass beat by a nigga who was crying" haha.

I'm fucked up emotionally, I've never denied i and never will...oh well