I feel like a piece of shit

SwampFightOner

When i got home from the bar I could hear a cat crying, and all of a sudden it popped up off my neighbors porch. Cute little kitten, gray with a pink collar, following me and being sweet as shit. I had my roommate bring me down some food and put it out for her (i think it's a girl), and sat outside with it for awhile, but when it tried to follow me in I had to lock it out.

I'd usually always take a stray animal in but I've got an unfixed boy cat, and I don't think it'd be a very good idea. I hit up my neighbor hoping it was hers but no luck, so now I feel even worse :(

I hope because it had a collar and it didn't go crazy on the food that it's home is close and it's owner will grab it soon, but either way I feel really bad leaving it out there

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was driving on the freeway friday. it was raining, pretty bad visibility, and i see something small in the middle of my lane. thought it was a roadkill of some sort, but like half a second before i drove by (making sure wheels were not going to hit and splatter) i'm pretty sure it's head looked up and it was a little kitten (maybe some kind of bird though, i could'nt see it very well). i couldn't think of any thing to do. it was a few miles to the next exit. how can i go back, stop in the middle of freeway and try to rescue it? should i have called the chp to report it? it seemed like it was just doomed and i'm not sure i really could have given a very specific location. like " i think there's a kitten somewhere on this two mile stretch of the 85?"

it haunts me a bit.

Give it klonopin for a month.

fuckin beat me to it.

on a side note i think i'm gonna stop smoking weed for a minute...dont know if it was a good idea to use my volcano and then restring a guitar with bass strings cause i'm missing a string.

wait...oooh a bass only has 4 strings.

fuck.