Pretty Popular Photo on FLICKR , thought I'd share .......

dnice282

Yep. This guy and a couple more of his friends have no issue covering, or side busting.

As long as it's a space for them to use, he and they will dis-respect, and use that space up like whores.

His intention was not wrong; unfortunately the result is.

Either way fuck it; I'm going bowling dude.

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Every piece ever painted will be gone someday. Fuck it, everyone needs to lighten up. I DO however think he should have painted another car but at least he didn't sweep right over it... And if the internet wasn't around this shit wouldn't be nearly as big of a deal... flickr sucks.

in my mind a toy is a lot different from what we're talking about here. I respect your point of view, honestly i do, but dudes not a toy... this wasnt a toy move.... this move wasnt out to distinguish him as if he was there when this character went down...it was preservation plain and simple... I can understand being from the Bay area and taking this as a slap in the face because you were raised on it, I understand it. Plain and simple dude's move was nothing more than respect, if you dont understand that than i dont know what else i can say.

"preservation plain and simple?" how is it preservation at all? this could get buffed at any moment, no writer has any say in that, no one can preserve it.

by your logic i would be doing the graffiti world a service if i went around NYC finding every surviving piece of graffiti that writers like COMET, QUIK, REVS, JON156, REVOLT, ESPO still have running and do fillins or pieces surrounding them to "preserve them"... are you retarded?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...