Pretty Popular Photo on FLICKR , thought I'd share .......

dnice282

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i feel that he was showing it respect by incorporating it into the piece. saved it from som toy just totally sweeping the panel because they got a hard on cause they seen a blue flat. the other panel could have been rocked, but that twist is definately going no where now. erabik get one up in my opinion. everyone needs to lightn up

i see where alot of these cats are coming from when saying it was a toy move, the best thing to do would probably be to leave it be and let it ride on. that being said if i were twist i dont think i would care to much... twist has hella shit running anyways so its all good. not like he's gonna miss it to much. \ he wasnt tryna diss twist or ntohing,anyways in the future if you see something that looks good then flick it and whatever. go rock another panel...

I think him going beyond just sidebusting and trying to make the Twist character to look like he did it himself was a even lower move. I think all there could have been said about this flick has been said. The kid will get lined for the rest of his career i bet. But it happened, and I think its time to move on. like, do you hear Skeme or Min still talking about how Cap went over them? no. just give it a rest. he will be reprimanded by his peers for doing what he did. i don't think that everyone on flickr has to get caught up in a big hoopla over it. Hell do you here Twist chiming in on it? Yeah I think the kid should get his ass beat for it, but it doesn't need to be treated like a damn crisis.

Actually, min's interview is all about how he hates cap and always will

The fact is, twist isnt dead, twist is still around. If he feels like doing something, he can. Personally, i would have gone over the twist, 99% of the folks commenting on the flick on flickr go over folks every single day. They are acting like he went over nace or heist. He went around a twist character, so fucking what.

In a game of disrespect filled with vandal shitheads, most of you seem to have some kind of morals to people you dont even know, my guess is simply in the hopes that people will show you the same kind of respect.

Actually, min's interview is all about how he hates cap and always will

The fact is, twist isnt dead, twist is still around. If he feels like doing something, he can. Personally, i would have gone over the twist, 99% of the folks commenting on the flick on flickr go over folks every single day. They are acting like he went over nace or heist. He went around a twist character, so fucking what.

In a game of disrespect filled with vandal shitheads, most of you seem to have some kind of morals to people you dont even know, my guess is simply in the hopes that people will show you the same kind of respect.

yes

dude showed respect by "back-busting" i wouldn't have done it but I bet if you asked twist he wouldnt give a fuck. he obviously was not trying to call that character for his own.

I think its whatever. who cares. Twist is too sick to care on some silliness like that so why should any of you fucklords?

This is funnier and funnier every time I see it brought up... E thugs go internet buck and are ready to go over someone that they dont even have a problem with. He didn't go around your character, or over your piece to do this, yet you're ready to take up arms and show this kid a dandy oldskool ass whoopin.. guess what this isn't the same game that it was in 1996. Youre going to do Twist tags over any of his shit you see... That in itself seems disrespectful, unless youre dudes enough with twist that this doesnt seem like a toy move.

Wake up Peter Pan.... Count Choculah.

People BLAST over GVSR's, CottonBelts, and all kinds of old cars that have serious west coast history on them with little or no regard for what it is they're doing. You can always pick out a westcoast car because it looks like someone took a graffiti Shit all over the cars. What im saying is that this car would've eventually met it's demise at the hands of someone who just didnt give a fuck. At least this kid showed respect in an attempt to extend the life of this history. This doesnt show a degeneration of our subculture, this shows me that someone really did care about the history of train graffiti enough to do this.

Im not defending Erabik.... He fucked up, plain and simple... now all of the sudden people are taking up arms for something that didnt even happen to them, their friend, or someone that passed away?... E Thuggery at its finest

This is funnier and funnier every time I see it brought up... E thugs go internet buck and are ready to go over someone that they dont even have a problem with. He didn't go around your character, or over your piece to do this, yet you're ready to take up arms and show this kid a dandy oldskool ass whoopin.. guess what this isn't the same game that it was in 1996. Youre going to do Twist tags over any of his shit you see... That in itself seems disrespectful, unless youre dudes enough with twist that this doesnt seem like a toy move.

Wake up Peter Pan.... Count Choculah.

People BLAST over GVSR's, CottonBelts, and all kinds of old cars that have serious west coast history on them with little or no regard for what it is they're doing. You can always pick out a westcoast car because it looks like someone took a graffiti Shit all over the cars. What im saying is that this car would've eventually met it's demise at the hands of someone who just didnt give a fuck. At least this kid showed respect in an attempt to extend the life of this history. This doesnt show a degeneration of our subculture, this shows me that someone really did care about the history of train graffiti enough to do this.

Im not defending Erabik.... He fucked up, plain and simple... now all of the sudden people are taking up arms for something that didnt even happen to them, their friend, or someone that passed away?... E Thuggery at its finest

It's not "E Thuggery at it's finest"!!!! I've known Twist since around 88, so yeah... I'd stick the fuck up for him and his shit!!!! Especially something that has been running for over 10yrs!!!!

You said it yourself kids going over shit they shouldn't, it's just like toys doing fillins on walls in subway tunnels over tags that have been there since the early 70's...

Plain and simple... No Respect for what came before you = A Toy!!!!

This kid had no respect to leave Twists character alone and because of that he is a fucking toy, PERIOD!!! There is PLENTY of space on Fr8's to not do dumb shit like this!!! This shit was running for 10+yrs, I don't care if it's faded to shit, if it's running show respect and leave it the fuck alone!!!! If you don't you are a fucking toy!!!!

I do not agree with what erabik did. if he was wanting to preserve twist history (this head had been goin on 15 yrs ridin on the rail) he should of gave it a 4 in. space and then a big ass border, then buff off everything else on that panel. he always had the option to not even touch this car instead of a blantint side bust. this car infact was a REAL historic car. reason, twist and learn on one side(old as fuck but not faded), ether and supposidly The last heist peice painted Ever on the other side. this car should have been flicked then guarded till it rolled out by the yards writers so no wack toys would touch it. I did NOT like how he attempted to ''clean'' up the head itself. i saw the very light tag on its cheek but to put any spray on it was a bad move. I would not be suprized if some one buffd off the peice and reclaimed the panel for twist ALONE.:eek:

...I got my flicks, and LET IT RIDE.

in my mind a toy is a lot different from what we're talking about here. I respect your point of view, honestly i do, but dudes not a toy... this wasnt a toy move.... this move wasnt out to distinguish him as if he was there when this character went down...it was preservation plain and simple... I can understand being from the Bay area and taking this as a slap in the face because you were raised on it, I understand it. Plain and simple dude's move was nothing more than respect, if you dont understand that than i dont know what else i can say.

• 3 weeks later...