Are you going bald??? Is your hair thinning? Are you worried your balding???? ME TOO!!!!

b.hussein

ARGH! IM in my mid twenties and my hair in some parts isnt as thick as it used to be, you can see some of my head caus emy hair isn covering it like it used to. I aint gonna do no rogaine cause that shits expensive and gotta use it forever and its embarrasing and Im not THAT fucking vain, but shit yo, what the fuck yo, what the fuck.... anyone here balding? Im SURE theres got to be a couple of yall. I knew a dumbass who was like 25 and bald as fuck, no hair but a little on the sides and like 5 pieces on top. Bald ass mothafoka, he told me he began balding since like 4th grade or some shit. Im scuuurrred yo. .... My hair and teeth are my only good quaities, and they both be fuckin up! Im gonna look ugly man. Oh well, at least I got a wifey already, whew, good thing that shit happened before this shit, otherwose that shit wouldnt have fucking happened I think.... carry on niggas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Are you going bald??? Is your hair thinning? Are you worried your balding???? ME TOO!!

I'm 21 and I think my hair is already thinning in the front. I point it out to my friends and they say I'm crazy, but I know it is.

I'm not worried though really...my brother is 31 and his hair has looked a little thin in the front easily since he was my age, so I guess I'm looking at a very slow loss.

Also, when my dad started losing his hair he just shaved his head bald and it looks good, no homo. He has a perfectly round head like myself, so I'm sure I'll be aite

Re: Are you going bald??? Is your hair thinning? Are you worried your balding???? ME TOO!!

Yep seriously going bald and what little hair I have left is going grey.

I lasted longer than my dad but since my grandfathers on both sides were Chrome-domes I really had no chance!

solar panel for a sex machine I say

don't sweat it homes chick dig baldies .........to a degree

• Like 1

damn all you nigs are going bald. i got so much hair my hairs got hair. you guys can have some of mine if you want

heres a quick hint on if your going to go bald. check your mommas dads dome, is he bald? if so, you gonna be too.

Men shouldn't worry about going bald, unless they have oddly shaped heads. ALOT of women are into bald dudes.

As previously stated, mine is perfectly round, so when I start to lose my hair I'll shave that shit and never look back. Only issue with me is I got quite a few battle scars on my head, but "chicks dig scars".

Basically, I just feel bad for all you odd head shaped ass niggas