Aged Evil Thread.

Dept One

Re: blind!

Originally posted by vodka

all you guys must be blind or just some haters

please before you look and talk about any one style look at there shit. there is no damm similarity between that rever and revok maybe the spelling but comparing revok to that you way off.

study your styles befoer opening your mouth.

you dont have to go to shaolin to study the art of graffiti, it looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, must meen that kid bit his whole shit off MSK crew, this is what the internet brings, non original stype studiers all holyer then thou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i see these yard-rats up here and there. its allways disappointing to roll up on one their sorry, bitten pieces. i thought it was bad enough that they were up a little bit in my hood.....but now theyre trying to force the world to see their sorry attempts at the lts style. god make it stop. im sorry to kill your guys' hopes and dreams to one day get into lts or kog, but im sorry to inform you, even they know you dumb fuckers suck. i wont even say anything about you guys getting lined by them. aside from all the jocking bullshit, two of your crew members fucked it up for all of us when they decided to go on a glass-etching expedition. fucking toys. they thought they were hot shit, getting stories in the times and what not, but those queers were just the laughing stock of the valley. thanks for the extra vandal squad units. dont think im finished with the rest of you. everyone....look at the flicks....you could match up each ae head with their favorite lts head by looking at the disgustingly obvious style similarities. you guys are a fucking joke...look you got me all upset

Re: Evol

Originally posted by FloodedUni

Evol Dick

Eat a dick you bitch ass nigga..Get the fuck out this site dun..I officially sunned you.

HERB!

thanks for officially sunning me, last time i been sunned i dont believe it was official like this one. THIS HERB DONT TALK SHIT OVER THE NET, he just likes to make comments, you know, like on a message BOARD YOU FRUIT!

Archived