YO FORSIT

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf_bug.jpg

fuuck them things... i remember running from the store security with my friend in big bear and hiding in a little shed for 30 minutes with a shitload of those crawling around and just being like "LOOK AT US NIGGA JUST FUCKING LOOK AT US WE ARE FREAKING YOU OUT NIGGAS! WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE? YOU DONT KNOW AND WE DONT KNOW YAAAAAA !"

i swear if one of them touched me even on the clothes i'd have busted out of that shed screaming like a stabbed bitch on fire.

T;7070265']This nigga said boy shorts

Is there another name for them?

I was fuckin wasted last night. I started off drinking at like 9 with KGP and his new girl (quote of the night from this emo faggot "Yeah but she's clingy, and you know I love that), then Husk picked me up so we could go do something. Basically we wasted 2 hours in a bowling alley parking lot and got nothing accomplished except killing his car battery (WHAT KIND OF FUCKIN D BOYS BOWL FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY?!).

After AAA jumped the car he dropped me back at the bar where my other boy was waiting, so I got hammered very quickly, taking mad tequila shots. Left there, headed to a bar I'd never been to for another friend's birfday, and when I walked in I was immediately greeted by the sight/smell of a hipster shithole. Went to the bar and tried to order drinks, where I was told they had neither Redbull nor Coronas (only their own 6 microbrews hahaha, what the fuck?). I settled on a gross ass cranberry and vodka which I didn't finish because I hate juice, and went back to more Patron shots

The one good thing I will say about that piece of shit bar was the bartender was cool. He came over to my table and was like "Oh this was leftover from pouring your shots" and gave me basically another full shot, then tried to turn down the $5 tip.

fuuck them things... i remember running from the store security with my friend in big bear and hiding in a little shed for 30 minutes with a shitload of those crawling around and just being like "LOOK AT US NIGGA JUST FUCKING LOOK AT US WE ARE FREAKING YOU OUT NIGGAS! WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE? YOU DONT KNOW AND WE DONT KNOW YAAAAAA !"

i swear if one of them touched me even on the clothes i'd have busted out of that shed screaming like a stabbed bitch on fire.

hahaha that got me rolling!! I used to hate seeing these thing popping up at night. We used to play racket ball at night and the huge lights would have these dudes crawling everywhere!!

Is there another name for them?

I was fuckin wasted last night. I started off drinking at like 9 with KGP and his new girl (quote of the night from this emo faggot "Yeah but she's clingy, and you know I love that), then Husk picked me up so we could go do something. Basically we wasted 2 hours in a bowling alley parking lot and got nothing accomplished except killing his car battery (WHAT KIND OF FUCKIN D BOYS BOWL FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY?!).

After AAA jumped the car he dropped me back at the bar where my other boy was waiting, so I got hammered very quickly, taking mad tequila shots. Left there, headed to a bar I'd never been to for another friend's birfday, and when I walked in I was immediately greeted by the sight/smell of a hipster shithole. Went to the bar and tried to order drinks, where I was told they had neither Redbull nor Coronas (only their own 6 microbrews hahaha, what the fuck?). I settled on a gross ass cranberry and vodka which I didn't finish because I hate juice, and went back to more Patron shots

The one good thing I will say about that piece of shit bar was the bartender was cool. He came over to my table and was like "Oh this was leftover from pouring your shots" and gave me basically another full shot, then tried to turn down the $5 tip.

Bumped to the next page because my own long winded stories and explanations make me laugh haha

• Like 1

BOOTY SHORTS

you forgot an O and T

Booty shorts are just small shorts. When they're the actual underwear, they're called boyshorts (at least around here they are, I've never known anyone who didn't use that phrase)

Edit: According to Wikipedia: "Boy shorts, also known as boy short panties, boys' cut, booty shorts, shorties, tap panties or boyleg briefs"