I know you all love Banksy up in here...

HydrogenPeroxide

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that robbo shit is worse than toy and had already been dissed a bunch of times

plus, the whole deal has gotten him/them a million times more notice than he/they would've ever gotten

yeah, i can see why dudes is all visibly upset on the interwebz cause an "art fag" superstar celeb is shitting on a writer with a buff man stencil concept, but srsly, get the sand out yer vaginers. banksy is better at rap letters than "robbo" and whatever happens to toy shit in little chill spots doesn't really matter

• Like 1

that robbo shit is worse than toy and had already been dissed a bunch of times

plus, the whole deal has gotten him/them a million times more notice than he/they would've ever gotten

yeah, i can see why dudes is all visibly upset on the interwebz cause an "art fag" superstar celeb is shitting on a writer with a buff man stencil concept, but srsly, get the sand out yer vaginers. banksy is better at rap letters than "robbo" and whatever happens to toy shit in little chill spots doesn't really matter

why dont you dust off some of your wholecars from 1988 and show that toy robbo whats up!

whats that? you dont have any?

sit down and shut up.

2793179803_b99df86e18_o.jpg

• Like 1

Robbo is kind of like London's version of Iz The Wiz (RIP), a bonafide all city writer who bombed thousands of subway trains. to call him 'worse than toy' is a grave mistake. also when he painted that piece in 1985 he didn't know any other writers. he was painting on his own back then for the hell of it.

co-sign Swindle. 'Team Robbo' are escalating the painting and taking out more Banksy shit. Bojangles your theory was plausible for a while but i don't think they are in cahoots, Robbo really was/is upset about it.

Robbo is kind of like London's version of Iz The Wiz (RIP), a bonafide all city writer who bombed thousands of subway trains. to call him 'worse than toy' is a grave mistake.

same thing happened a while ago when 10foot was going over people. americans were going "this toy is garbage, toy toy toy" when in reality 10foot crushes it -- similar to JA

why dont you dust off some of your wholecars from 1988 and show that toy robbo whats up!

whats that? you dont have any?

sit down and shut up.

2793179803_b99df86e18_o.jpg

oh damn. i look like an assfag now

was completely unaware and do not know anything about the history there

the possibility didn't even cross my mind because honestly i didn't think banksy was THAT fucked up

pretty much hope banksy gets both of his hands&arms broken now.

British graffiti artist Banksy has acknowledged Blek's influence saying "every time I think I've painted something slightly original, I find out that Blek Le Rat has done it as well, only twenty years earlier.

*ahem..lets not lose sight of whose "style' banksy totally bit anyway. not to mention the whole dissing legends thing.

Yeah, I find it pretty hard to believe that he'd just straight up go over shit out of the blue like that.

However, I don't know the guy and he could be a complete dick in real life. I don't give a shit, his pictures are cool and that's all I care about...., not like I have to hang out with the dude or anything.

Ah, here comes the hate.

I'm not a Banksy groupie but dude did his thing and is reaping the rewards.

Then, the crabs in the bucket pull him back down.

I've seen some of your graffiti/artwork on here people and trust me, artistically and probably intellectually, Banksy's got most of you beat.

There...I said it and say what you feel against it. I won't abuse my powers, but I will debate you.

/drunkandfeisty

banksy.jpg

Well said. The guy has accomplished a lot and does a good job with what he does. Not going to jump on a band wagon of Banksy fanatics but I do respect him and his work. He is also a euro dude and Ive always seen that the scene across the ocean is much different than the US.

Hes good at what he does and is reaping the benefits. Dude is banking and at least hes not getting arrested because of his Twitter.

• Like 2

Dude is banking and at least hes not getting arrested because of his Twitter.

THIS

/HATE

• Like 1