who's flooded out in LA right now?

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Did that bus flip or end up upside down as a result of a flash flood?

The downstairs apartment from me is flooded...I was supposed to move in there next week, but until the landlord figures out where the leak is I'm staying put on the second floor.

Shit sucks in the valley, since it doesn't drain right at all. I think people kind of freak out because they are never ever prepared for heavy rain. I know I'm not, but it just is what it is. Yesterday was a bit crazy, I had to wait for the hail to stop before I left to work. I've been digging it though.

Shit sucks in the valley, since it doesn't drain right at all.

Well yeah...after all, it's a valley.

I remember flash floods when I lived in the North Valley when I was a kid...where the water level in the storm channel down the street from my house would be at street level. That's pretty scary when you're eight years old.

Well yeah...after all, it's a valley.

I remember flash floods when I lived in the North Valley when I was a kid...where the water level in the storm channel down the street from my house would be at street level. That's pretty scary when you're eight years old.

every year, there's reports of some kid drowning b/c he tried to boogie board the river channels when its

pouring rain and flooded to hell.

shit sounds fun, besides the dying part.