AABA SUPERTHREAD!

Smart

FINALLY, b-ball for we all!

"The All-American Basketball Alliance announced in a news release Sunday evening that it intends to start its inaugural season in June and hopes Augusta will be one of 12 cities with a team.

'Only players that are natural born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league.' the statement said."

I know, it sounds a little racy... perhaps even a bit racIST but, simmer down, dude says it's cool:

Don "Moose" Lewis, the commissioner of the AABA, said the reasoning behind the league's roster restrictions is not racism.

"There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," he said. "I don't hate anyone of color. But people of white, American-born citizens are in the minority now. Here's a league for white players to play fundamental basketball, which they like."

Lewis said he wants to emphasize fundamental basketball instead of "street-ball" played by "people of color." He pointed out recent incidents in the NBA, including Gilbert Arenas' indefinite suspension after bringing guns into the Washington Wizards locker room, as examples of fans' dissatisfaction with the way current professional sports are run.

"Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?" he said. "That's the culture today, and in a free country we should have the right to move ourselves in a better direction."

Really though, when's the last time you saw a white guy on a sports team grab his crotch? Obviously I'm excluding Baseball because that's a fully white sport so any hand/crotch contact is purely coincedental and/or an affirmation of Jesus Christ, Lord high and purveyor of all sporting behavior (plus he's white too).

I'd try out myself but, sadly, my great-grandmother was a Soiux and I was raised among 'carribeans'. Also my Great G'pa's brother founded a college for 'blacks' or negros or whatever they were called in Louisiana in 1885 or so, it's still there, and that's probably not good on my resume. Not because of racism but because I would be assumed to be a pointy headed intellectual with no sports skills whatsoever....

So... that's me out but I encourage all you truly white guys to jump on it, espescially the Jews. Jews have a natural ability but they are shorter and kind of timid when they play against 'Blacks'... I think, given the opportunity they could negotiate a much better score if everyone involved was white.

Anyway, I can't wait until the season starts!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*Awareness

Basketball was invented bya Canadian, THE WHITEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! Except the French part because they been banging 'blacks' since WAY before the revolution and the Chinese who are swelling up the country. but other than that, VERY WHITE.

*Sidenote, I think I'm going to maybe embark on a singing career... I have a deep voice and I can make up some cheesy R&B talk/songs... like I said earlier I grew up with 'carribeans' mostly Cuban and I think I can get away with pronouncing my new stage name with a Spanish accent... so keep an eye out at your local independent music stores, Verry White albums gonna soon fill the bins!

well then dont let me get in your johnny gill from new edition way

20080522-xyhccmpapf3pfcsci4jqwhuprj.preview.jpg

Who the hell is Johnny Gill? Is that hat you were trying to say? I can appreciate that joke but if it's just about New Edition then I'm pretty sure I'm Bell, Biv or DeVoe...