MLK Jr Day (Late)

Str8_Nola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

between the years of 1957 and 1984, i became a pawn in a government scheme who's ultimate goal was mind control and to create the perfect spy. All through the use of chemicals, radiation, drugs, hypnosis, electric shock, isolation in tubs of water, sleep deprivation, brain washing and verbal, physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. i was exploited unwittingly for nearly three decades of my life, and the only explanation given to me were that the end justified the mean, and i was serving my country in their bold effort to fight communism. i can only summorize my circumstances by saying tehy took an already abused 7 year old child and compounded my suffering beyond belief. in 1958 i was to be tested, they told me, by some important doctors coming from a place called "the society". that's the human ecology society a known CIA front. i was told to cooperate, answer any of their questions, then since the test might hurt i would be given shots, x-rays and a few jolts of electricity. i was also instructed not to look at anyone's face too hard and to ignore names, as this was a very secret project, but to be brave and all those things would help me forget. naturally as most children do i did the opposite and remembered as much as i could.