I'm apparently too derunk to word this properly for Google

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got car towed to my shop earlier, and at first dude scared the shit out of me mumbling a bunch of Spanish and then "electrical". I don't know exactly what he said, but it sounded expensive.

After he popped the hood he mumbled some other shit, then I heard "cable" and "cheap". Then he tried explaining it wasn't the cable but something else I didn't understand that was even cheaper, and that they'd call me in a few hours.

The one dude there who speaks English wasn't around so I'm still not really sure what the fuck it was, but either way they said cheap so it sounds good to me

feUl pump, line, filter, or other pressure issue,

ya could be any of this, fuel injectors, or maybe a cable like someone else said..

i always get nervous as shit when my car dies on me, i always assume that its gonna need the most expensive shit to fix. last time i didnt fix it for months cause i was afraid they were gonna tell me i needed a new transmission, turned out it was a fucked up sensor and was really cheap.

shit man i dont know shit about cars i just had to replace my power steering pump and brake compressor? shit was like $1400. now i have to pay back the fam for this shit.

but probably just a bad gas pedal. ive heard of shit happening before. dont stress. probably less than $20 to fix it.

you got robbed dude, get a new mechanic

What does it mean when there is oil in your coolant reservoir?

spark plugs have been checked, and there isnt water in the engine... The car isnt over heating ... wtf is wrong?

maybe have a fucked up sensor distributing too much oil so its just finding some where to go? or maybe some sort of clogged hose or some shit?

i dont know all too much on engines and shit but i've had quite a few fucked up cars and its usually something stupid like that.