Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DISTRACT

SEATTLE

Thinking of doing a road trip to Seattle this weekend. Can anyone point me in the direction of some must see places, bars, resturaunts etc? and were to buy Four Loko in cases if it's avail.?

Seattle is a pretty fun place...I liked Capitol Hill and the International District.

some 7-11s sell 4loko, im sure they would be happy to sell you cases

capital hill at night is pretty rockin. lots of bars, blow, broads, some street food, and graff n dance.

yea capitol hill is cool for out of towners. personally i hate it, but go figure. also belltown, be cliche and check out pike place, if youre here at the beginning of the month do the first thursday art walk, and if you need places to paint PM me.

also-

ezells chicken

chinatown

good coffee

other coast sandwiches

marp.jpg.d42496086c40459ad60be3e381fac04a.jpg

masher.jpg.67dae69a0dbb43758069d6eeb941efd3.jpg

i have driven there from the bay area, 14hr drive. where are you at?

Big White mountain resort in Canada. Getting cabin feaver slightly and we need a break.

Thanks for hte replies

why the FUCK would you ride the ducks. waste of way too much money. just get a friend to show you around.

fuck riding the ducks

seattle was so dope, only stayed for a little while. liquor stores were open all hours as i knew as of then... i was on my way up to mt. baker, bellingham, custer and blaine....then crossing the border to vancouver b.c. up my way....beautiful country....

why the FUCK would you ride the ducks. waste of way too much money. just get a friend to show you around.

fuck riding the ducks

you are visibly upset.

cant a mothafucka feel like riding the fucking ducks?

i have cousins there but they are under 18 and dont tknow the spots. they did take me to the pike market place though.

i am visibly upset! those things drive around taking up two lanes going 20 on the aurora bridge... filled with tourists and fat people all wearing rubber quacking duck bills...

very visibly upset.

Thinking of doing a road trip to Seattle this weekend. Can anyone point me in the direction of some must see places, bars, resturaunts etc? and were to buy Four Loko in cases if it's avail.?

The FOUR LOKO is in short supply where i live!

Edogg what areas are the best for cheap apartments? and is tacoma cool at all ( for living)

Is there still alot of homeless people and are there alot of street cameras?

I heard of this "punk rock" donut shop in the downtown area that has oreo donuts? do you know the name?

Hows the buff? Is there still a very active effort to bring the harshness if you catch a case?

There are quite a few threads about Seattle in ch.0 which is cool.

Bring yo muthafucking umbrella sucka.

Make sure you hit up ezelles chicken, dicks burgers, and beths cafe.

Don't spend too much time downtown, that's what all the tourists do.

Go to the woodland skatepark if you skate. Also check out the brand new dahl field park.

Ride the bus.

Paint some graffndance.

Walk around dark alleys.

Drink some highlife and smoke a few blunts.

And you can buy Four Loko anywhere you go pretty much, but i don't know why you would want to.

this is not fun. I hated this when I lived there and hate them now when I go back. I agree with edogg. fuck the ducks.

i can see myself chilling on this with my camera and an alcoholic beverage.

MADDUCK.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now