Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the dark horse

NYC stompin

i'm going to be in NYC for the next couple days... thurs thru sunday. i havent been since i was 15 or so, so anyone got any tips for dope spots to catch cheap beers and holler at shorties? ill be walking around wasted so holler if yall cats want to link and get it poppin ....

yo you got a dollar?

490529608_a7c330a328.jpg?v=0

Damn, motherfuckers are hating.

Look for Cheap Beer in the Lower East Side.

Avoid cops, huge assholes here, don't get arrested, trust me on that.

Also, there are a few threads floating around with plenty of shit laid out.

i think where can i get some good brew on the cheap and where can i find some nice young scallywags are both very forward questions, not vague all.

ill be walking around wasted so holler if yall cats want to link and get it poppin ....

Your location says you're from MARS. Men are from Mars. I ain't no yellow belly faggot, so I ain't looking to meet up with no men.

Best place to go in Manhattan is the TGI. Fridays over by Penn Station. That place is fucking awesome man! $17.99 for a chicken finger basket! Oh yeah!

But honestly, if you really want to have fun, go to Korea town, find the Karaoke joint called "Jappas." Sit in there for a while drinking sake and beer. Eventually a black dude that sings in Korean will come in, as well as a guy that looks like Stan Lee of Marvel comics fame. After you get good and drunk, wander around midtown talking shit until you get arrested, beat up, or black out.

1. Acquire apprenticeship in organic hat making.

2. Work here.

3. FLOSS...

fm.jpg

I left you the link in the video still so you can really do this, and make something of your life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now