getting beat.... tips???

thequeen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how you ask, then vaguley leave comments about how if we knew the whole situation it would be easier to side with you, but you wont say what happened.

Bottom line is you want to snitch some dude out cuz you got played, someone bring the banhammer down on this kid(no one says banhammer anymore)

You are in the drug game. Shit happens. Either man up and go show the dude you don't play, or continue to get played. End of story. Snitching out another person who is doing the EXACT same thing you're trying to do (read: mark up product as much as they can) is a bitch move. You're clearly new to this and are probably mad over an ounce.

should i leave an annonymus tip? to me its worth it cuz dude is a such a shit. i would like my money back but would be even more satisfied if this fucker goes down.

so you want to snitch on dude cause got got.

yes. yes i do. i know that goes agaist code but this dude deserves it.

Definitely sounds like he wants to get cops involved to me. Maybe it isn't drugs, but it's more than likely some sort of illegal shit.

should i leave an annonymus tip? to me its worth it cuz dude is a such a shit. i would like my money back but would be even more satisfied if this fucker goes down.

Doesn't take much reading between the lines to take that as calling the cops.

And if it's not drugs or knockoff Snuggies I'm certainly stumped as to what product was intendeed to be marked up and then deemed inferior

You can't effectively snitch if you're dirty too, unless you're exceptionally dumb. That's not to say that people haven't tried it but I have yet to hear that tactic working out for anyone concerned.

I don't know, people ask for some pretty strange advice in here. All I can say is that if this is drug related, getting burned once in a while goes with the territory plus it sounds like the guy knows what's going on and is trying to make it right. I'd be patient...if he's got a reputation to uphold he'll make good on it. If he doesn't, chalk it up to a lesson learned and don't do business with him.

Selling him out is the best way to triple your problems, though. Then you won't get any of your investment back and people will be on to you.

nigga you aint nothin but a no good dirty snitch. there aint no refunds in the game chode if you buy bullshit you gotta dump it on another nigga.

Learn the game. If you're smart, you'll still make money. Rats get bats. I feel bad for anyone that you know and hope that you don't paint with anyone.

ha! no........ i bought some products to mark up on a higher price. the products ended up being bunk. dude said he got calls back with other complaints and told me that id get refunded and has been dodgin me for 2 days. im not blowin him up, you know when someone is trying to contact you. just sittin back thinking about what i should do next....

ecstasy doesn't exist in pill form nowadays.

also, anytime you get fucked over by some random (your bad, dont buy from randoms), simply call back, place a bigger order, then hit a lick.

rookie.