getting beat.... tips???

thequeen

so i got beat. im refunding money (no prob) and i was told by dude that ill get my money back. well hes not picking his phone up or answering texts so im assuming that he wont. so.....

should i leave an annonymus tip? to me its worth it cuz dude is a such a shit. i would like my money back but would be even more satisfied if this fucker goes down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha! no........ i bought some products to mark up on a higher price. the products ended up being bunk. dude said he got calls back with other complaints and told me that id get refunded and has been dodgin me for 2 days. im not blowin him up, you know when someone is trying to contact you. just sittin back thinking about what i should do next....

yes. yes i do. i know that goes agaist code but this dude deserves it. youd agree if you knew the whole story but im not getting into that.

see you cant drop a sentance like this and not explain it...

but anyway, just sounds like a part of normal life. learn from your mistakes.

see you cant drop a sentance like this and not explain it...

but anyway, just sounds like a part of normal life. learn from your mistakes.

tru tru. it all good, im content. i just fantasize on bringing this piece of shit down. if you knew the whole back story youd agree with me.

just tempting that fantasy can turn reality

you can close this thred if ya want. to many of yous are getting whiney

and money is no object to me, ill leave it at that.

dont really care about the money

1st off, this thread can't get closed until you've been sufficiently clowned and someone has posted the stop snitching sign at least twice.

Now to the above, if $ is no object why so mad? Is it because you feel you were herbed by dude? You don't offer enough here to even show that that happened. Dude has not called you back- many possible reasons besides he could have herbed you- could be embarassed, could be trying to figure out how to pay everyone back, could be someone else beat his ass and put him in the hospital.

Overall, without more info I'd say learn your lesson, there's very little easy $ and if $ is no object move on.

And BTW, the queen? If you're not female......

• Like 1