Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thequeen

getting beat.... tips???

so i got beat. im refunding money (no prob) and i was told by dude that ill get my money back. well hes not picking his phone up or answering texts so im assuming that he wont. so.....

should i leave an annonymus tip? to me its worth it cuz dude is a such a shit. i would like my money back but would be even more satisfied if this fucker goes down.

Hmm...you paid a dude to beat you off and want a refund? Good luck with that, hookers are not prone to refunds.

ha! no........ i bought some products to mark up on a higher price. the products ended up being bunk. dude said he got calls back with other complaints and told me that id get refunded and has been dodgin me for 2 days. im not blowin him up, you know when someone is trying to contact you. just sittin back thinking about what i should do next....

yes. yes i do. i know that goes agaist code but this dude deserves it. youd agree if you knew the whole story but im not getting into that.

fuck it. post tits.

that arm looks like tetris

You want to sell the guy out to the cops because you did something stupid and lost money?

3f53aaf8acd74593ac4d49a7d114fe33.jpg

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

• Like 1

yes. yes i do. i know that goes agaist code but this dude deserves it. youd agree if you knew the whole story but im not getting into that.

see you cant drop a sentance like this and not explain it...

but anyway, just sounds like a part of normal life. learn from your mistakes.

oh stfu. im not crying faggot, just getting differant answers. at least it has some relivance unlike some other threads on this board.

and money is no object to me, ill leave it at that.

dont really care about the money

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now