getting laid

CHEKmySTEEZ*NC*

besides girl these days i clasify in 2....hoes that act like dudes and do one night stands....like we fuck and then they never call and when i call they never asnwer....and goodies that dont wana fuck unless they maried or some shit....and i have a tendency to have my dik deflated whn i run unto drunken bar hoes....plus i actually even try bar girls in my area but they like to reject NEGROS with the quikness maybe my game is off need to get a blackberry some shit...but im straight i dont need hoes like most heads...(i do) but hey ill live with dry humpin this religous chik maybe well get maried and itl be thoro...altho i think ive never in my life or history of the world heard of a LATINO marryin a muslim chika

so you're a negro?? or a latino??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how id do it, at a bar

1. Spot the prey

2.make some eye contact

3.if she smiles or looks away and looks back, thats usually a good sign.

if she gives you one of these:

Blairlookingdisgustedgif.gif

abort mission,

however, if she gives you one of these:

FlirT.jpg

you should be straight

4.pay attention knuclehead!!im droppin jewels son!

now, dont go runnin up to her on some goofy shit.

walk around, and if you get the chance, bump into her,

maybe spill a little drink(not the whole shit, thats just clumsy)

and be like "look what you did!" perfect icebreaker.

5.dont let her get away. when she starts apologizing,

hit her with some sappy shit, cuz chicks dig sappy shit.

("its all good, just cuz yer cute ill let it slide this once")

from here its all conversation and vibes, and if shes feelin you,

like obviously feeling you (key word; obviously) hit her with the

classic "you wanna get outta here?" confidently, and then stare.

dont say SHIT!! if she says yes, you got a one way ticket to

stainkypainkyville. yes thats a place, and i have been there

lots of times.

disclaimer:this is a best case scenario, game should be adjusted

for different circumstances

^^^^^ holy shit... Xtra fail...Well now I kno what awaits me in the n.e... Thank god I don't look super Mexican...

I get everything but Mexican... I will admit most mexicans are thirsty ass fuck tho.

But damn if I c a fat ass Im mos def gonna look.. But never shall I break my neck for a butta head!

P.s Chi-Town!!

"I will admit most mexicans are thirsty ass fuck tho."

You cambodian greg oden lookin' nigga, I'm mexican never been a thirsty type nigga---fuck off with that corny statement----

Dude, I have a very good friend that didn't lose his virginity until he got married. This

was by choice. Won't hear me making fun of you for this. Some folks are late bloomers.

But here's the deal: You need to go enjoy being 19.

Imagine "saving yourself for marriage" only to find out on your wedding night that your now wife not only sucks in bed but also has ginormous roast beef flaps that smell like a dumpster.

Or maybe you're gay?

I'm perfectly straight, just so used to not interacting with females & them ignoring me that it's all I know.

If it helps you understand better I have mild tourettes/autism which fucks up your ability to be social with people(specially women) has all my life, so believe me this shit wasn't a choice I fuckin hate it but what am I supposed to do about it? I've just lost all motivation to do anything.

You guys on here must feel real cool braggin about how many women yall; fucked, good for you.

• Like 1

I'm perfectly straight, just so used to not interacting with females & them ignoring me that it's all I know.

If it helps you understand better I have mild tourettes/autism which fucks up your ability to be social with people(specially women) has all my life, so believe me this shit wasn't a choice I fuckin hate it but what am I supposed to do about it? I've just lost all motivation to do anything.

You guys on here must feel real cool braggin about how many women yall; fucked, good for you.

You have the Asperger's? I know that's the more mild form of autism.

As for the bragging, welcome to manhood. This is part of what we do.

Not I, but some of us.

Ok, I lied. When I'm with my friends, we share stories about chicks we've banged.

Here's some friendly non smart ass advice:

Get some motivation. Go out in public. When you spot a pretty girl that

you want to talk to, don't even let the nervousness bother you. Walk right

up to her in your nervous ass state and say "hi". You can even tell her you're

nervous about saying it. She won't mind unless she's a bitch. Do this every time

you see a girl you want to talk to and I promise that it will get easier for you to

talk to women.

You know the story that plays out in your head when you spot a pretty girl and

want to talk to her? The one where she slaps you, or laughs at you, etc? It's not

a true story. It's the one that your mind picks out for you. Stop it and walk up

to her before it plays out in your head. It's in your ability to write the story while

it's happening.

• Like 1

"I will admit most mexicans are thirsty ass fuck tho."

You cambodian greg oden lookin' nigga, I'm mexican never been a thirsty type nigga---fuck off with that corny statement----

U kno nothing.... Now stfu n go watch some george lopez's special edition deleted scenes...

Ur obviously not Mexican!! All my cousins, friends, tio's, shit even my dad... Make weird salivating like mating sounds when they c a fine bitch... Cambodian Greg Oden?.... Won't even respond to that... Mexican cesear chavez too much pride havin head ass nuggah... "Oh I'm not thirsty cuz I'm a Mexican gentleman, and I take off my sombrero when I pass by a ladie!"... u prolly the type to buy a drink for a girl at the bar and all she says is thnx n walks away over to me while I sip on her drink and put her hand on my cock while I'm flicking u off and u won't do shit cuz u prolly softer than charmin son!! Now go about your business...