getting laid

CHEKmySTEEZ*NC*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T;7063817']In this scenario' date=' figure out who gets to be who. You can have any female or male combination that you’d like, so long as you keep a straight face and a pair of handcuffs handy. The partner playing the cop role may want to knock on the bedroom door and holler out, “Police, open up!” When the bad guy/girl answers the door, they can deny anything that they’re accused of. But in order to be thorough with his/her job as a cop, they may have to handcuff and perform a thorough strip search. And this means EVERYWHERE a weapon just might be found. Fun things to use include a cop uniform and a badge, handcuffs (of course), and even a play gun for effect. The bad guy/girl can plead for their innocence and offer to do ANYTHING to get out of the charges…and their clothes for that matter.[/quote']

somebodys bored....

I'm 19 and never kissed a girl before but it doesn't bother me...maybe I'm to lazy to go after bitches or just don't care who knows.

let me tel you that the best thing in the world is girl that will be there with you and do freaky shit....or just a girl that likes you dog its awesome but dont force it good tihngs comes to those who wait...at the same time get youre desperation game on act like its OT full court press 24 7

B-BOYBLACKWHITEROBOTICSTYLE.jpg.87140383423c988ec12932439cd3bdda.jpg

let me tel you that the best thing in the world is girl that will be there with you and do freaky shit....or just a girl that likes you dog its awesome but dont force it good tihngs comes to those who wait...at the same time get youre desperation game on act like its OT full court press 24 7

Desperation is the biggest turn off for women ever. Ever, ever.

Ha. The guy who can't get any is giving advice out like it's tic

tacs in homeroom.

Nigga, please stop sharing.

besides girl these days i clasify in 2....hoes that act like dudes and do one night stands....like we fuck and then they never call and when i call they never asnwer....and goodies that dont wana fuck unless they maried or some shit....and i have a tendency to have my dik deflated whn i run unto drunken bar hoes....plus i actually even try bar girls in my area but they like to reject negros with the quikness maybe my game is off need to get a blackberry some shit...but im straight i dont need hoes like most heads...(i do) but hey ill live with dry humpin this religous chik maybe well get maried and itl be thoro...altho i think ive never in my life or history of the world heard of a latino marryin a muslim chika

• Like 1

besides girl these days i clasify in 2....hoes that act like dudes and do one night stands....like we fuck and then they never call and when i call they never asnwer....and goodies that dont wana fuck unless they maried or some shit....and i have a tendency to have my dik deflated whn i run unto drunken bar hoes....plus i actually even try bar girls in my area but they like to reject negros with the quikness maybe my game is off need to get a blackberry some shit...but im straight i dont need hoes like most heads...(i do) but hey ill live with dry humpin this religous chik maybe well get maried and itl be thoro...altho i think ive never in my life or history of the world heard of a latino marryin a muslim chika

All women fuck. You're thinking too much.

plus OBVIOUSLY you wouldnt go up to the chik with the clear desperation...and youre rite i think desperation is how i got into the drought

Probably.

I'll walk up to a chick being nervous as fuck talking to her. I use it to my advantage.

It's way more genuine than trying to spit some dumb line to "get her".

haha yeah but I was trying to make you feel bad I probably said I haven't fucked in 6 months

What happened that night, followed by what happened for the next year and a half honestly still makes me laugh.

Do you remember all those talks we had about V__ and D___? Like "Yeah, I like them alot, they're cool, but yo she fucked one of my boys, I could NEVER date her"

Look what we did haha.

Da Chi... They say they are creeped out by us honking and whistling at everything with tits. But truth of the matter is they love the attention.. 70% of all the ass I have penetrated have been white women... Not girls women... Y do u think mostly all Mexican landscapers are always tired? Cuz there's a good chance they were nailing your wife... Ay guey!!! And don't get me started bout women in Phoenix!

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcarrapist (View Original Post)

Wtf this fuck hasnt had any pussy in over a year? And this other fuck aint ever kissed a girl and your on a fucking forum telling people this? You fucks need to get off the internet and go get some life experiences under your belt,really what a depressing existence.

Originally Posted by pay2learn

lol guy you are hard

Far from it.....your life just sounds pathetic.

and I dont understand how you can get someone being hard

from what I said??? Dude, really, whats wrong with you?