getting laid

CHEKmySTEEZ*NC*

justs get blackout drunk at a party start sweet talking hoes telling them how beautiful they are go in for a kiss and if shes lets that happen take her into a empty room or a bathroom and start taking her clothes off. if she asks if you have a condom tell her no and you just got tested 2 weeks ago and you were clean. shell be convinced. and anyways no one has stds these days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justs get blackout drunk at a party start sweet talking hoes telling them how beautiful they are go in for a kiss and if shes lets that happen take her into a empty room or a bathroom and start taking her clothes off. if she asks if you have a condom tell her no and you just got tested 2 weeks ago and you were clean. shell be convinced. and anyways no one has stds these days.

co-signed. also so long as you punch her in the kidney mad hard with the quickness (for examples, search "mike tyson" on google) after you've delivered the payload she won't get pregnant.

go forth and report back.

don't forget to take pics, or else didn't happen.

• Like 1

Guest 50million
Are you suggesting that he goes through the effort of building a rape tunnel? Don't listen to Mercer, it will be much easier to find a rape tunnel and crawl through it...

n fact, his new controversial work, THE RAPE TUNNEL, which is set to go on view at Columbus’ 4D Gallery on October 30th, has come under fire from Columbus-based feminist groups not to mention, local law enforcement officials. The artist plans to place himself in a room, the only entrance or exit being a 22 ft long plywood tunnel constructed by Whitehurst himself. Then he says that for the duration of the gallery’s opening (from 7:00 p.m. to midnight) he will rape anyone who travels through the tunnel into that room.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVERYBODY LISTEN TO THE WORTHWHILE ADVICE TEEN-VIRGIN OVER HERE IS TELLING US.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 2

In all seriousness, I have no idea how someone CAN'T get laid. I might wait awhile sometimes and go on a stretch where I don't fuck because I have standards for what my dick goes into and I like to wait for really hot opportunities, but any night I want to get my dick wet I could, and that's with pretty attractive girls.

How could a man desire pussy (especially if you have low standards, which I'm assuming you do) and not find it? Women are whores, for the most part

He's probably 16.

All the whores his age are busy with older dudes.

Feed em shit and keep em in the dark

um... kinda like mushrooms.

and on the mushroom tip... after you stalk the bitch

kidnap her pets and call her a few thousand times...

1)strap on that extra small 2) dip it in paint 3)leave

a mushroom print on her door. Every time she come

home she will see it and think about you.

In this scenario, figure out who gets to be who. You can have any female or male combination that you’d like, so long as you keep a straight face and a pair of handcuffs handy. The partner playing the cop role may want to knock on the bedroom door and holler out, “Police, open up!” When the bad guy/girl answers the door, they can deny anything that they’re accused of. But in order to be thorough with his/her job as a cop, they may have to handcuff and perform a thorough strip search. And this means EVERYWHERE a weapon just might be found. Fun things to use include a cop uniform and a badge, handcuffs (of course), and even a play gun for effect. The bad guy/girl can plead for their innocence and offer to do ANYTHING to get out of the charges…and their clothes for that matter.

lol i like the posts and i have been workin the whiteness guy...just got me a jab with mad chiks like in their teens at a call center but yea im 23 not a virgin guy got laid when i was like 13 or 14 and back then i was getin as till i was like 18 and even 22 but lately i dont know its been like a year but shit thats a while for me all the contacts on my fone are wack dont wanna fuck these girls dont wana go there with me i dont know i talk to too many goodi goodies. like rite now with this muslim chik that doesnt have sex wtf

lol i like the posts and i have been workin the whiteness guy...just got me a jab with mad chiks like in their teens at a call center but yea im 23 not a virgin guy got laid when i was like 13 or 14 and back then i was getin as till i was like 18 and even 22 but lately i dont know its been like a year but shit thats a while for me all the contacts on my fone are wack dont wanna fuck these girls dont wana go there with me i dont know i talk to too many goodi goodies. like rite now with this muslim chik that doesnt have sex wtf

You are stupid. Problem solved.

Realize that you are a smelly, ugly, fuckwad. Once you get that through your head and are cool with it, you'll start getting the confidence to go out and talk to some women.

/12ozprophet cares and it shows.