getting laid

CHEKmySTEEZ*NC*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, I have no idea how someone CAN'T get laid. I might wait awhile sometimes and go on a stretch where I don't fuck because I have standards for what my dick goes into and I like to wait for really hot opportunities, but any night I want to get my dick wet I could, and that's with pretty attractive girls.

How could a man desire pussy (especially if you have low standards, which I'm assuming you do) and not find it? Women are whores, for the most part

have you tried being more confident sir? maybe its the same way you start the convo that makes your quest obvious and shit, just try to make it completely about whatever she is bitching about for the first hour of talking. oh and always leave em wanting just a tiny bit more.

its too hard to specify which part of your game is fucked without some insight.

Play the numbers game. Find a girl who's a friend and ask her to rate you from one to ten. Then based on that number minus two and find a girl at that level. So say you place at a 7, you would look for girls you deem as 5's. Guaranteed to work 100% of the time 60% of the time.