Do you like painting alone

Vapid

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to but I have no idea how lol

half my graf mates i met either at partys where i have just asked some people if they write and then got talking about graf from there

but you usualy meet allot of people when you go for a paint. most of the time others will be there if its a well known spot.

Graff buddies are good to have coz not only can they help you when you have beef but if your a toy like me they can also give you tips and hints and also lend you paint and caps if they are good guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

each has their advantages.

bombing alone means you don't have to worry about anyone slowing you down, you also have more options when it comes to hiding if you did get chased. You also have more options for spots that you want to hit because A) you dont have to share B) you can go as big as you want. On the flip side bombing alone makes you look more suspect. One guy with a backpack walking around by himself is a lot more suspect than 2 or 3 people just walking and "hanging out." The multiple people also allows for look outs which should help you avoid chase in the first place, and people who can boost you up to spots you wouldnt be able to reach solo.

when it comes to painting, multiple people again means more look outs, but also helps when it comes to buffing the wall, doing a background, carrying paint and equipment (i.e. rollers, bucket paint, roller tray, etc.). piecing alone lets you be more free, and you can paint faster since no one else is talking to you or asking you for input/advice. Its harder to hear when someone does come through though since you either have to constantly look over your shoulder or take a gamble and hope no one will come through. Painting alone is probably a bad idea if you have beef with other writers as well, since you have no protection if you get jumped.

I prefer bombing alone

I went with a buddy awhile back and he ended up calling chicks while keeping a lookout for me. When I finished, we left and met up with the chicks at the donair shop and all of them had there boyfriend with them n shit. What a disapointment

ive never bombed with anyone.... all my friends are pussies and would probly just write stupid shit like (your name) sucks dick from the back an shit. my only down homie lives out of state. wish i knew more real artists.. but fuk it do

just meet some bro. best thing you can do

• 2 weeks later...