Do you like painting alone

Vapid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I like painting with a buddy cause someone looking out for you never hurts

However I do have to say that complete trust and faith in their abilities is necessary because if you cant rely on them youre better off painting by yourself

I learned this the hard way quick

My first time getting arrested it was because the person who was suppose to be looking out was looking at me tag and when the cops rolled up instead of calling it out he started walking away

No doubt, ALONE! I've been on point since 94. I've seen it all. You think someone is all good and they turn into a snitch, or run when the shit goes down. Back in the day I painted wit some real niggaz as well. But through experience, you can ALWAYS trust yourself! I've unfortunetly been to the penitentary. So you know I'm ridin alone! I can no longer put my freedom in anyone elses hands but mine. Peace...one.....AMEK ONE chi town.

As a rapidly aging old cunt(mid 30's and not getting younger) who has the travel bug I've learnt to paint alone more often than not. Of the 1001 cunts I've painted with I've only ever had a small handful of GOOD SOLID HONEST paint partners/crew. Too many heads turn snitch, hipster, jailhead, drug abuser, whatever. Too much politics/gay scene shit in every graff circle I've ever encountered, so do ya thing and let the chickenheads sing. If I waited for my friends I'd still be stuck in my homestate painting the same old shit. Fuck it. Graff is temporary, any graff flix or movies you see, chances are the shit don't exist no more so fuck it, go see the world or whatever country ya in. And enjoy

• Like 1

its always good to have a wingman with you.you second guess yourself alot when you dont. thinking man i cant do this or its to hot and having him keep you from siking your self out.plus having someone to watch your back is always good.a good extra pair of eyes and fists is always good thing to have on hand.

i paint alone mostly..in yards.its creepy as fuck being all alone in the woods and shit.lots of tweekers live out their too so you gotta be careful

you pansies that say you dont paint by ya self are straight up girls.

i do graffiti 24 7 and im not surrounded by people every moment of my life. legels etc are obviously done with crew, but i dont hang with my crew every single day so im solo alot of teh time. i guess if your scared to do it by yaself your not a pure breed. go do some panels by yaself its way more fun.

In my experience most of the writers I've taken a chance on act the fucking fool when I'm trying to do something, then expect my undivided attention when they need a lookout...I can watch my own back just fine and not have to deal with spot jocks.

As far as planning missions I don't trust anyone much less really plan anything at all. I'm better off alone doing shit on the fly, I feel way more at ease and everything seems to come off without a hitch.

Painting alone is just fine. I find that when i do im more vigilant, damn there flat out paranoid. Every little noise makes you watch your back but when your done your still left with tha same product as if you were with someone. When im with someone tha whole feel of tha moments just more chill and laid back.

• 2 months later...