Do you like painting alone

Vapid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hard to say....I think I create my best pieces alone, but haveing a guy with me would be nice..I get very lonely and have no-one to share my talent with. You see....I live in Oklahoma but near a open area where theres only sign, bridges, and railroad tracks. Train yards are way off, and I would have to jump a train to get there ( the trains out here move at a slow of 30MPH..)

If theres anyone out there that lives near Oklahoma city....I would love to meet you and mabey for a crew or just paint and have a chat....I was told by a old friend that I was insanly gifted and that I have to keep going...If you want pictures of my black book hit me up. BTW that friend...He left for florida. Life can suck....ALOT.

PM me and we might be able to gain trust and even be friends and paint together...It sucks being alone ALL the time...I only see names on the trains that Pass by quickly...I just watched 5 trains pass and it took up 3 hours of my day, and its a 2 mile walk...Im dedicated.

Hard to say....I think I create my best pieces alone, but haveing a guy with me would be nice..I get very lonely and have no-one to share my talent with. You see....I live in Oklahoma but near a open area where theres only sign, bridges, and railroad tracks. Train yards are way off, and I would have to jump a train to get there ( the trains out here move at a slow of 30MPH..)

If theres anyone out there that lives near Oklahoma city....I would love to meet you and mabey for a crew or just paint and have a chat....I was told by a old friend that I was insanly gifted and that I have to keep going...If you want pictures of my black book hit me up. BTW that friend...He left for florida. Life can suck....ALOT.

PM me and we might be able to gain trust and even be friends and paint together...It sucks being alone ALL the time...I only see names on the trains that Pass by quickly...I just watched 5 trains pass and it took up 3 hours of my day, and its a 2 mile walk...Im dedicated.

Did anybody else read this in a droopy the dog voice?