Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vapid

Do you like painting alone

pretty much the title.

do you actually like painting alone?

i hate it unless its a somewhat chill spot.

but bombing, i hate. i get paranoid and slip up.

discuss?

do you like making pointless threads?

discuss

Do you like riding my nuts?

discuss

im not gonna lie, it's scary. on another note, i like painting with someone more experienced than me, if they are less, i feel the same as when im alone and always have to be looking out for everything while holding their hand and making sure they get out if shit hits the fan.

discount abercrombie

we have wholesale abercrombie clothing for years in guangzhou china,we have the best quality replica clothing,all our clothing have the same tags,labels and material as original abercrombie clothes.you will find the best quality abercrombie goods in the world. discount abercrombie

• Like 1

Yeah i dont like painting alone but i dont like painting with too many people. 2 other people max

• Like 1

i like to bring one sixman cause it is easier to have eyes not starring at the wall if u catch my drift. i was wondering if anyone gets that paranoia when they go up to paint something and have there back to the unknown. when i was like 4 i would fucking shit myself when i shut off our basement lights cause it got all dark, and i would book it upstairs as fast as i could. but the same feeling of paranoia hits me when i paint. one sixman. someone u trust and has been doing shifty stuff for a while

If it's a chill spot either could work.

And what Dose said, having someone to keep six is wicked, but about the paranoia part I just think of that one quote 'be cautious but not paranoid'. 90% sure i got that wrong, and I think Espo said it but again i'm probably wrong.

I'll go alone if I have to, but I seem to thrive and do better when I have others with me, more of a power and safety in numbers thing.

sometimes its not like your chopping it up with the homie while your painting.....sometimes its better alone cause then you aint got to worry bout anyone else except yourself.

I have a certain spot that I like to paint alone it's chill but not completely chill.

I'm always relaxed but with one ear open.

always stop every few minutes and take a listen to what's going on around you and you should be right.

and other times it's fun with the mates1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now