Wacka Flocka shot twice in the chestpiece....robbed for his chain

Dontemptme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some heavy racist undertones in here.

Trust me, I'm about as far from racist as it gets.

And why do people get so upset over what someone calls themselves? Does it really matter? How does someones name offend you so much?

It's not the name, it's the package. A lot of people that came before these ass clowns fought the good fight to be respected and treated equal. Then their kids and grand kids come out and glorify the lowest common denominator of society...take a look at some rappers and wonder what Malcolm X or Martin Luther King Jr. would have thought of them.

Bill Cosby made a really good speech about this and people wrote him off as a senile crank, but he was dead on the money.

I don't want this kid to die. If you're gonna roll like that and be flashy/nigger rich around people with guns who want your shit a potential liability of that is getting shot for what you got. It happens all the fucking time...you'd think someone who came up would want to kind of distance himself from that shit, but money doesn't have anything to do with smarts.

Nigger isn't a color to me, it's a state of mind. (It took a while to figure that one out and come to terms with it but I'm on board now.) Also, black people around here say "nigger rich" all the time- sometimes to their kids- so I'm assuming it gets a pass.

Whatever, I'll admit it. I'm an older (mid-30s) white guy and I really don't understand why someone would walk through the hood alone wearing a $10,000 chain unless they were brain dead or trying to prove something. I'm just calling it like I see it...and obviously a lot of other people seem to see it the same way.

Nigger isn't a color to me, it's a state of mind.

nas_gun1.jpg

Also, black people around here say "nigger rich" all the time- sometimes to their kids- so I'm assuming it gets a pass.

Is that really your logic for feeling justified in using that phrase so flippantly? Don't you see how flawed that is? You haven't lived in Oakland for that long, have you?

Ten years seems pretty long...I don't know, I used to be way more uptight about this stuff but sometimes the shoe fits as long as you understand the context.

I deal with people on a case by case basis. However, I've started to realize that I have the same prejudices as anyone in my shoes but I've done as much as I can do to see past them. I still get called out on some stuff I say and do that most of the time I'm not even aware of or that I would even think would cause offense...either way, I'd rather be honest about what's on my mind than play a role that's not true to who I am or what I think.

desensitized through living.

i still associate eek the cat with the l.a freeway hmo suicide

April 30, 1998 - Daniel V. Jones, a cancer and HIV-positive patient apparently frustrated with his HMO coverage, ended a live televised stand-off with police on a Los Angeles freeway by committing suicide, shooting himself in the chin with a shotgun. The event, which took place on a Thursday afternoon, was witnessed by many children whose after-school cartoons had been interrupted in order to broadcast the incident (which originally began as a high-speed pursuit), and led many to criticize Los Angeles television stations' practice of airing police pursuits live.

the dog he had in the the car must have loved that shit though...i mean how often does a dog get to stick its head out of the window going 90 miles an hour in la?

i sure as shit wouldnt stick my head out of the window on a freeway anyplace near la even on a summer day my window would be rolled the fuck up with the ac on blast.

that air smells like an old lady on her death bed mixed with dirt and sweaty fat people next to hot dog on a stick..... but if i was a dog i'd be in fuckin heaven

• Like 1

Malcolm X hated white people until he visited Mecca, and saw that there were white Muslims just like everyone else. At that point he turned away from the teachings of the Nation of Islam, and that was why he was killed. At one point in his life Malcolm X was also a gay prostitute.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is dude was a piece of shit for most of his life, and then when he wasn't he got killed...oh well.

And as people get older they ALWAYS get more racist, it's just the way things are. I'd never call myself racist (I live with a Dominican gang mamber/rapper for fuck's sake), and neither would the hundreds of members of other race's who know me, chill with me, deal with me, etc etc. However, I, just like them, know that there are differences between the races, and sometimes point them out...let's leave it at that.

And my hood pass is about as valid as could be, so I say nigga quite a bit, and even once in a great while drop a full blown nigger...I'm Italian, it's just what we do haha

Malcom x hated whited people..

Wrong.

After his trip to Mecca he embraced everyone.

I hope you're not trying to drop knowledge on people when you yourself are ignorant.

This is double bad if you are black.

:D :D :D

Sorry for the repeat of Swamp's statement. I typed this at the same time as you I guess.

Whatever, I'll admit it. I'm an older (mid-30s) white guy and I really don't understand why someone would walk through the hood alone wearing a $10,000 chain unless they were brain dead or trying to prove something. I'm just calling it like I see it...and obviously a lot of other people seem to see it the same way.

usually niggas like that get a pass from their hood..

the niggas on the block and surrounding areas know like

"that nigga with the chains.. dont fuck with him let him be"..

not only that but these niggas got affiliations with whateva gang they ride with...

you always see that flacka nigga flagging and throwing signs left and right in the videos

he prolly went to the wrong block or niggas was gettin tired of him and said fuck it

we're gonna take his shit one way or another... then again why else would you wear a

chain that costs ten stacks... for the attention and the "oooh" "aaahhh".. to prove your doing it...

just sayin though... i still dont like this nigga though or his music...

dont get me wrong i like trap music too... just not his....

then again why else would you wear a

chain that costs ten stacks... for the attention and the "oooh" "aaahhh".. to prove your doing it...

just sayin though.

Hood rich isn't wealth.

I love the brothers in Philly who drive expensive cars on lease and live in their grandma's house.

I worked with dudes like this as a teen.

They asked me how i afforded paying for my car every month after I bought new shoes and outfits to go pick up girls at clubs.

They just didn't understand how earning and spending didn't amount to saving and building.

All these rappers are the same.

usually niggas like that get a pass from their hood..

the niggas on the block and surrounding areas know like

"that nigga with the chains.. dont fuck with him let him be"..

not only that but these niggas got affiliations with whateva gang they ride with...

you always see that flacka nigga flagging and throwing signs left and right in the videos

he prolly went to the wrong block or niggas was gettin tired of him and said fuck it

we're gonna take his shit one way or another... then again why else would you wear a

just sayin though... i still dont like this nigga though or his music...

dont get me wrong i like trap music too... just not his....

I realize that, but what goes through someone's head so that seems like a good idea? None of the kids in my neighborhood wear chains, and I know some of them are making money off the fiends.

Non fatal areas?

There is no such thing.

My homie and his roommate were killed last monday after three niggas ran in their crib and shot him in the thigh and his roomie in the chest.

You don't need to be popped in the torso to die.

But anyway, who gives a fuck about that nigga.

Your thigh contains major arteries and it is very easy to bleed to death, rather quickly, if you're shot in the thigh. It just matters what is hit, and how badly. A round can pass clean through you and miss vital organs or the damage could be low enough, that it wont be fatal.

I realize that, but what goes through someone's head so that seems like a good idea? None of the kids in my neighborhood wear chains, and I know some of them are making money off the fiends.

well just like the video boris posted of flaka or whateva.. "EGO TRIPPIN"..... :lol:

niggas get big like that and think nobody can touch em

when in reality they the same person they've been but with stoopid amounts of money now...

simple as that...

I can't get over how casually some of you guys are talking about seeing people shot etc.

The worst you'd get over here is stabbed or sliced with a machette.

cept for those sudanese immigrants with the fake bape hoodies, they dont play around. i remember the year before last they came down and shot some dude in the leg over nothing.

and another time they kidnapped this guy from schools brother at gun point and drove around with him while he told them where people lived that they were fighting with.

That's rare case shit. Not saying people don't get shot over here at all but it isn't really a part of life the way it seems to be in America. Same deal with police treatment I guess. I'm pretty sure with the stuff I've done to police before over here I'd be beaten and electrocuted 100 times over in America. Just the other day I was watching Maury (haha) and they showed some cop giving this dude like a millisecond to put his hands up then they taze him and the dudes head smashed through his car window. Me and my brother were sitting there like WTF how did they get away with that and the whole audience got up and fucking cheered. Surreal shit.