Wacka Flocka shot twice in the chestpiece....robbed for his chain

Dontemptme

Guest 50million
im more serious than aids.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some lady outside my aparemtn just yelled

"I GOT AIDS, DR. DRE GO AIDS, 50 CENT GOT AIDS, SNOOP GOT AIDS....WE ALL GOT AIDS!!!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u gonna be out here flossin and shit..u better have that thang cocked and ready..

His nigga gucci didn't snooze like that..

I know this is off topic but imagine killing someone? That shit must be wild..I have close friends that have killed for stupid reasons..i probably couldn't even sleep at night..one of my guys that I started writing with joined a gang that requires u too kill a person to join...he told me he shot some dude 5 times point blank range and the kid did even die...he lived but he's a vegetable...so he had to shoot another person..the other day I was tattooing him and he was telling me how he's evil and shit now....

...seriously

45$ a pound?

and maybye i'm just out of touch with african americans in urban areas. the people i knew and know couldnt give a shit about a chain unless it got them money at a pawn shop

and maybye i'm just out of touch with african americans in urban areas. the people i knew and know couldnt give a shit about a chain unless it got them money at a pawn shop

im guessing this was directed at me.i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say.when i said "come try me" i was saying wearing a chain is basicly asking someone to rob you and if you dont have the heart to fight back you probably shouldnt wear one,unless your looking to get it stolen.i hope this cleared up any misunderstandings you had.on a unrelated note i ate like 30 pieces of spicy popcorn chicken and now im paying the price with very spicy diarhea.just thought i would share that with you moogle.

Some heavy racist undertones in here.

I like Waka though, he's trap music and not meant to be anything else. I also like classical and bluegrass.

And why do people get so upset over what someone calls themselves? Does it really matter? How does someones name offend you so much?

When rappers stop calling themselves ridiculous names like Supernigger The Coon Tycoon and getting shot over retarded jewelry I'll start caring about them. Until then, they can shoot each other and get locked up all the want and it won't faze me one bit.

Fair enough.

But when the tight pants wearing drummer from my chemical romance smokes meth..kills himself and one of u niggas make a thread about it I'm gonna shit all over it..

Better yet if one of them no swagger immortal technique typical cats ass niggas get beat up at one of their lame ass shows I'm gonna shit on those lames too.

I know this is off topic but imagine killing someone? That shit must be wild..I have close friends that have killed for stupid reasons

Same here, shit bugs me out. I thought I killed a kid once by beating him to death, and I especially freaked out because I had just gotten out of prison a few weeks before. Turned out out the next day he was just hurt real bad and noone linked it to me but still, I was freakin out...I dunno how some of my boys live with that shit no problem. I guess once you do it, that's it, and you just deal with it

Fair enough.

But when the tight pants wearing drummer from my chemical romance smokes meth..kills himself and one of u niggas make a thread about it I'm gonna shit all over it..

Better yet if one of them no swagger immortal technique typical cats ass niggas get beat up at one of their lame ass shows I'm gonna shit on those lames too.

:lol: :lol:

im guessing this was directed at me.i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say.when i said "come try me" i was saying wearing a chain is basicly asking someone to rob you and if you dont have the heart to fight back you probably shouldnt wear one,unless your looking to get it stolen.i hope this cleared up any misunderstandings you had.on a unrelated note i ate like 30 pieces of spicy popcorn chicken and now im paying the price with very spicy diarhea.just thought i would share that with you moogle.

yea thats what i thought you meant, just wasnt sure since i skipped a a page.

sea salt in a moderate amount helps alot with spicy popcorn chicken as well as mustard. once you hit 40 pieces you might as well grab hold of a psp or a book and pray your legs dont fall asleep