Wacka Flocka shot twice in the chestpiece....robbed for his chain

Dontemptme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv'e only heard one song by this guy.oletsdoit...i enjoyed it. atleast he didnt just give it up.hopefully he put up a fight for it.

Let me get this straight, you'd rather get shot twice and keep your chain than not get shot and lose your street cred?

I guess I shouldn't bother, sometimes I forget how thugish everyone on the internet is.

You don't even know me bitch!!!

Meet me in the trap.

Its goin down.

i hope this is sarcasm.

Let me get this straight, you'd rather get shot twice and keep your chain than not get shot and lose your street cred?

I guess I shouldn't bother, sometimes I forget how thugish everyone on the internet is.

if i spend 10 grand on a chain you better believe im gonna fight for that shit.your gonna have to kill me for it.not trying to be hard but im not gonna let someone take something i worked that hard for that easily.ive had my shit took before and i vowed to never let that happen again.also my life sucks anyways so it wouldnt be much of a loss anyways. all that being said id never be stupid enough to wear 10 grand on my neck like that.so fuck it.

but like i said.i dont wear chains and further more dont have that kinda money haha.infact ive never had alot of money so if someone takes it,especially that amount,im gonna fight back.when your dealing wit that kinda money you cant just say"o well i guess i'll just take it as a loss" thats alot of money i got to do something. and its just the principle of it.dont let people push you around or take your shit.im going with what swamp said.im gonna either run/fight/whatever else it takes to avoid getting my shit took.and if i die fuck it.atleast i tried instead of just folding up like a coward.

but like i said.i dont wear chains and further more dont have that kinda money haha.infact ive never had alot of money so if someone takes it,especially that amount,im gonna fight back.when your dealing wit that kinda money you cant just say"o well i guess i'll just take it as a loss" thats alot of money i got to do something. and its just the principle of it.dont let people push you around or take your shit.im going with what swamp said.im gonna either run/fight/whatever else it takes to avoid getting my shit took.and if i die fuck it.atleast i tried instead of just folding up like a coward.

I feel where u comin from but fuck that shit..

I don't pull guns on people and rob them but some of my niggas do..

And now a ways when u resist niggas will shoot u without thinking twice..

No material item is worth ur life dude.

Well maybe an iphone :D

word.fools nowadays are quick to shoot.some guy up the block from me got shot up for just that.i had a fool trying to sell me his shit 2 weeks later in the same spot he was murdered at.kinda fucked up knowing he was probably the guy who split his wig.sad world we live in but like i said if you cant afford to get robbed to begin with taking a loss just isnt an option.the things i do have i worked hard for and are important to me so i cant just give them up to someone...its kinda a bad situation all around.

word.fools nowadays are quick to shoot.some guy up the block from me got shot up for just that.i had a fool trying to sell me his shit 2 weeks later in the same spot he was murdered at.kinda fucked up knowing he was probably the guy who split his wig.sad world we live in but like i said if you cant afford to get robbed to begin with taking a loss just isnt an option.the things i do have i worked hard for and are important to me so i cant just give them up to someone...its kinda a bad situation all around.

huh?

i seen dudes get blasted on 10 feet away from me for a gold chain outside my room while playing with jayce and the wheeled warriors toys.

thats just asking for it wearing something so loud and pointless.

if you wanna flaunt how much you came up in the world ... put how many shares of microsoft or ibm you have on the back of your cd.

or buy a fucking albino tiger and walk around with that shit

When rappers stop calling themselves ridiculous names like Supernigger The Coon Tycoon and getting shot over retarded jewelry I'll start caring about them. Until then, they can shoot each other and get locked up all the want and it won't faze me one bit.

• Like 4

Guest 50million
is that fucking spam with cranberries over a stripe of gold krink?

it looks like foie gras with red peppercorns and some kind of painted on wine sauce.

even though its $45/pound, its fucking tasty....i swear.