My 2nd Female and Astrology Thread

Weapon X

This girl I'm going out with is great. She even calls me her boyfriend.

And she is heavy into astrology, which is fine because it's as typical of females as menstruation, lying, and crushing on professors and teacher's assistants.

She told me last night that she is planning her PhD on some sort of psychology/astrology thing, and has already started on the data collecting.

How the fuck do I tell her that this probably won't work out?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let her follow her own path on this one. If she asks what you think the tell her, but do not bother taking it up as a campaign.

Fuck people actually believing in this nonsense, one thing to use it as a pick up line or a conversation point but actually believing in it is for the nut jobs in my never humble opinion.

alot of people seem to want to make a career out of astrology and many get to the point of actually looking ,but when they find out that you cant truly make a career without learning cosmology and everything it involves learning wise they stop.

best of wishes to her i guess.

tell her to learn I-ching or biorhythm..

reread your post...... astrology/psychology ?

i see rants about contrails in they sky really being the anunnaki following her in order to impregnate her with the new messiah in her future..

if she has astrology apps on her facebook you need to punch her in the neck.

but most likely she will give up on her own without interference from you

• Like 1

^^Nice screenname. (Richard Dunn)

I'm gonna lean towards letting her fall flat on her tits on this one. Even if you convinced her otherwise, that might lead towards a higher level of commitment (taking your advice seriously.)

Like you said, you're not marrying her or anything.

Fucking girls and their astrology. My ex used to always try and convince me how real it was, showing me our horoscopes, reading out of those exact birthday books, etc etc.

I never saw anything that made me think it was anything but what it is...good, vague writing that almost anyone will identify with.

Actually, that's a lie. There was ONE instance that I gave her was kind of legit. Again, reading out of one of those exact birthday horoscope books, both mine and hers said shit about loving food alot, and food was something we obsessed over every day, planning meals like crazy, etc etc. She read a bunch more of them just to see, and it wasn't mentioned at all for anyone else we could find

Guest 50million

shes really dumb to be wasting all that money for school on astrology.

the only fucking thing you can do with that kind of degree is read people's palms and lie to them.

she'd be better off with astronomy. you should be honest with her. have her watch the flea market scene in mallrats and tell her that woman had a degree in astrology. LOL

20080811-psychics-mallrats.jpg

PS - post pics.

Think Gianna Michaels with smaller tits, blonde hair. Not really my type, but it's not like I'm marrying her.

I was under the impression that the only reason people liked Gianna Michaels is because she has huge tits. Once you get past that, she's just an overly sweaty bitch with a manface.

Also, astrology is more ridiculous than religion. Kick that bitch in the face and then go find a girl who isn't mentally retarded.