Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MekA_OnES?

Chicago Man Bites off Cops Nipple!!!

thats raw. Dont think you want to get bit by any person and especially that guy.

Infection city

that cop can have fun walking around the beach with one nipple. Id tattoo one on if i was him. Or maybe cut the other one off for symetry.

who cares.its not like he needs that nipple anyways.

10 bucks says he catchs hep C from this guy though haha.

• Like 1

the other man didn't back down and continued to assault the cop.

Did not know you catch a special charge if the cop is off duty, seems like they should become citizens like the rest of us at the end of their shift.

the other man didn't back down and continued to assault the cop.

Did not know you catch a special charge if the cop is off duty, seems like they should become citizens like the rest of us at the end of their shift.

Especially when they already are in a fight, oh, now you're a cop but a minute ago you were a brawla.

Fuck your pig nipple.

so if i win a fight and dude happens to be a cop, i get extra charges if im arrested?

look how swoll up this dudes face is,

so in other words, when cops called showed up, the losing cop laying on the floor said "help im a cop" and they all beat this guys ass. then charged him with assaulit? and thats how the story got "police witnesses"

hum... you wonder why people hate cops

Yeah, I've always thought that was bullshit...it shouldn't be assaulting an officer if they're off duty, fuck that.

A guy in Providence beat a similar case like a year back, it was awesome. He got in a fight outside a bar, jumped in his car to leave, and a state trooper who happened to be drinking there too tried to chase him down. He opened dude's car door at a red light, and then proceeded to get completely knocked the fuck out :lol:

Yeah, I've always thought that was bullshit...it shouldn't be assaulting an officer if they're off duty, fuck that.

A guy in Providence beat a similar case like a year back, it was awesome. He got in a fight outside a bar, jumped in his car to leave, and a state trooper who happened to be drinking there too tried to chase him down. He opened dude's car door at a red light, and then proceeded to get completely knocked the fuck out :lol:

I remember this, that cop must have embarrassed the whole fuckin' force haha

I bet he's now the guy who gets the boys coffee in the morning.

• Like 1

Cops that are off duty should learn to mind their own fucking business. A bar I frequent has 3 or 4 cops that are also regulars, and they don't give a shit what we do.

I can remember a huge brawl going on outside one night, like 20 on 20, and looking up to see a state trooper with a beer in his hand watching me punch some kids teeth in haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now