MEXICO CITY

famecrazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I heard they drink more coke in Mexico than America.

's what I heard.

If your ever in chicago you can buy some mexican coke at local paisa stores. im not sure if they have em where your at but it says on the label sugar

When im down there i drink like 3 or 4 per day taste better in that hot ass sun and its better then drinking the water

explain?

saw some dude lying on the footpath just outside my hotel, then saw a bunch of people crying and a cop walked over and dropped a white sheet over his body.

it was pretty gnarly, must have just happened.

didnt appear to be any blood, so ill be pretty disapoint if it was from natural causes...

visited mexico city this last summer. i had a blast and felt completely safe the whole time. graffiti EVERYWHERE. dont go anywhere unless you have a few markers and some stickers. buy a bunch of subway tickets and go all over. the centro historico is pretty cool place. lots to see and some nice bars and restaurants. shits sure to be crackin anywhere along the paseo de la reforma. if you're lookin for some wealthy latina ass i suggest going to some clubs in polanco. but dress nice. my normal outfits had me lookin like a scumbag in those parts. if you have some time id take a day trip up north to teotihuacan to peep the pyramids. other than that just walk around and you'll be sure to find some stuff you're into. good luck.