Official Jan 27 Apple Announcement Thread Islate?Itablet?Iphone4.0? Thread................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Jan 27 Apple Announcement Thread Islate?Itablet?Iphone4.0? Thread............

im still salted that the plan for the 3gs is 20 bucks more than the media plan for the 3g.

now im just thinking about waiting til june when the 4g comes out.

(on the low..im still rocking the 1 gen. 2g.) haha

Re: Official Jan 27 Apple Announcement Thread Islate?Itablet?Iphone4.0? Thread............

<---Wants one without knowing shit about it, good Job Steve.

My boy has been waiting for this new tablet to come out and I'm just going to grab his macbook pro when he re ups.

Also, need pics and stats on the 4g.

OLD NEWS.

Unless there is a breakthrough ui it wont be a big splash. but its apple. so i am assuming there is one.

think about typing on one of those things though. it would be difficult at any angle unless there is a new way to type or a peripheral keyboard which would be suck city.

I predict the tablet will be absolutely awesome for certain situations and programs, but will be just like a frustrating to use, small laptop for a lot of other shit. I'm still interested to see all the specs and details, and would love to have one, but doubt i'll ever have a need for one, or the money to spare.

The worst thing is will i be that guy with one of these you know that guy that brings a louis vuitton briefcase to Starbucks and pulls out Money magazine while he talks on his bluetooth sipping a Double Ristretto Venti Nonfat Organic Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino Extra Hot with Foam and Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended You know?

• Like 1

apple's gonna announce a phone that doesn't make calls.

you mean the Ipod Touch?

still in the tablet hater category. If you're a graphics/illustration heavy user I can see the merits of it,but it seems absurd for the average consumer to be excited about this. It might make e-books and e-magazines interesting, but for browsing the web the touch keyboard on screen seems like a bad idea. coffee stains and muffin crumbs smeared all over. using it as a replacement for a laptop seems awkward. how are you gonna watch movies in bed? are you gonna have to buy a device just so you can prop it up on your lap to watch normally?

If it was being brought in with a pricepoint like a netbook or something I could see it, but at laptop prices...no way.

but I'm an old fart I guess, nobody else seems to be concerned.

For some reason... I'm just not that hyped about this years announcements. I'm not overly interested in the tablet but I haven't really investigated it to know what it's capable of. I'm more interested in an upgrade to the iPhone OS. I know there's no Flash in the works... ever... so hopefully they're working something out. Bitches...