Paulo Freire's Banking Concept of Education

you snooze you looze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im so sorry.

Here you go:

Angst, sometimes called dread, anxiety or even anguish is a term that is common to many existentialist thinkers. It is generally held to be the experience of humans' freedom and responsibility. The archetypal example is the experience one has when standing on a cliff where one not only fears falling off it, but also dreads the possibility of throwing oneself off. In this experience that "nothing is holding me back", one senses the lack of anything that predetermines one to either throw oneself off or to stand still, and one experiences one's own freedom.

It can also be seen in relation to the previous point how angst is before nothing, and this is what sets it apart from fear which has an object. While in the case of fear, one can take definitive measures to remove the object of fear, in the case of angst, no such "constructive" measures are possible. The use of the word "nothing" in this context relates both to the inherent insecurity about the consequences of one's actions, and to the fact that, in experiencing one's freedom as angst, one also realizes that one will be fully responsible for these consequences; there is no thing in a person (their genes, for instance) that acts in their stead, and that they can "blame" if something goes wrong.

Not every choice is perceived as having dreadful possible consequences (and, it can be claimed, human lives would be unbearable if every choice facilitated dread), but that doesn't change the fact that freedom remains a condition of every action. One of the most extensive treatments of the existentialist notion of Angst is found in Søren Kierkegaard's monumental work Begrebet Angest.

I'm not really one to get zits but when I do get zits i get them in the weirdest fucking places, i.e in my ear, on my arm, under my eyebrow, etc... so a couple minutes ago I itch at my nose and it hurts, and i find out i've got a fucking zit in my nose! not on my nose like any other normal person would generate one, but IN my nose! wtf?! and whats up with getting zits around my lips? everytime i freak out and think i've got a cold sore and then I google cold sores and realize that cold sores are fuuuuuckin nasty, look at this shit!

cold_sore.jpg

herpes-in-mouth-symptoms.jpg

coldsore.jpg

VIColdSoresLips2.jpg

cold_sores_0601.jpg

ughhh... herpes FTL.

makes me happy to only have zits... even if they are in my nose

I'm not really one to get zits but when I do get zits i get them in the weirdest fucking places, i.e in my ear, on my arm, under my eyebrow, etc... so a couple minutes ago I itch at my nose and it hurts, and i find out i've got a fucking zit in my nose! not on my nose like any other normal person would generate one, but IN my nose! wtf?! and whats up with getting zits around my lips? everytime i freak out and think i've got a cold sore and then I google cold sores and realize that cold sores are fuuuuuckin nasty, look at this shit!

makes me happy to only have zits... even if they are in my nose

sorry had to remove the flicks but..... i get those shits in my nose too!! but i'm a nose picker so i think i may cause them at times.... i used to get a lot in my ears after i cut off my dreads 8 or 9 years ago (yes, dreads, no hippy. had a homegirl that was superhot with them and i wanted to be hot like her. worked outside, too hot, they got cut the fuck off) i thought it was from starting to use conditioner again and not rinsing it out or something.

i did go to the dermatologist for a while and got some antibiotics cause i wouldn't get acne but i would get those pimples that really hurt under the skin.... worked, i don't get em anymore..... okay so i just blaaaahed on about my skin disfunctions too