A VBS THREAD FOR 2010. OH YEAH!

Soup

Since people LOVE making VBS threads and HATE using the search button i thought I'd beat everyone to the punch and make the first one for 2010. Plus they've got a few new awesome documentaries, so if you feel like the general discourse of CH0 is a bit superficial and gay, check out the kids smoking heroin in Liberia.

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1-of-8

Read. Watch. Discuss. Educate yourselves on the real world.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This thread reminded me to watch the rest of the Beauty and the Beast epicly later'd, then i watched a handful of other epicly later'ds, some video about scopolamine in columbia and a couple others.

Loading speed actually was quite fast for me. I'd pause it for like 20-30 seconds and then could watch it straight through without it ever catching up. Their old video player gave me a ton of trouble though.

Just watched the documentary on Alarma! There was a couple pictures from that Mexico city magazine in here. It was posted in the Pictures from the war on drugs thread i believe. This shit is brutal as fuck. Vice follows the editor of it and photographers recording beheading shootings mutilation all of it.

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/vbs-news/alarma-1-of-3

1 of 3

its sensationalist, but not as much as it could be. i think a lot of it is pretty legit,

but, for a cooler than thou mag its fairly tame and not too over the top.

props to them for taking an idea that im sure a shit load of people wanted to do, and doing it. even the logistics of a lot what they do make it more than inconvenient to do it. visas, crazy cops, customs, etc. you can get arrested in anytown usa for taking pics in a subway station. what do you think pyongyang, or saudi arabia will do if they catch you filming the wrong thing?