Yo Quiero Glenn Bell

Tavaruawon

No homo.

But yes, yet again here's another RIP thread about somebody that nobody ever gave a shit about. RIP threads seem to be the bees knees these days so I said fuck it. Taco Bell has done more for me and my bubble guts than Jim Caroll, Michael Jackson or Teddy Pendergrass ever did. Big ups to the Cheesy Gordita Crunchwrap, Mild Sauces by the dozen, Big Taste Burrito and that one burrito with potatoes in it. That shit was the shit Glenn Bell. I'm finna snoke a few bruntz and grind one of those whole ten packs to the mother fucking dome while I listen to my friends bitch because I wont share my bean and cheeses. In honor of you -

51kkagg7ekl_ss500_.jpg

May god have mercy on your bloated, cheese filled soul.

And just because; here's a picture of the coolest Taco Smell in the world -

tumblr_ktziqgId4A1qz4i49o1_500.jpg

It's located about a half-hour south of San Fransisco in the lamest little city in the world, known as Pacifica. Yes it's on the beach. Yes it's got a walk up window during the summer time. Yes it did used to be two stories. Yes they did sell fake mustaches out of a quarter machine... and yeah at one point they had a fireplace inside the joint.

I've gotten my après-surf munch on at that place at least a million times. Cool beans as they say.

Cheers! :lol:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Soup... dude, give me a break. Pun intended.

The surf is not the same year round. Summer time here in Nor-Cal means 2-5 foot South swell or windchop. Generally foggy and windy. However, the beach is flooded with kooks, barneys and tourists of all sorts. All of them bro-brah'd out with sandy feet and wet bathing suits. That's when the walk up window is open.

In the winter it's fucking rarely under head high, and usually pumping as it has been this last few weeks. Right now it's 16 ft. @ 15 seconds on the SE papa bouy. And it will be getting bigger the rest of the week.

If there's anywhere that a 'barn' will be during the winter, it's going to be Linda-Mar. Although the window is closed it's still the only place around our section of the coast where you can charge beginner waves during big swell, get scared 'cause you thought a dolphin was a shark and then walk to Taco Bell. Then you can mack Alamo bitches on your Iphone while driving back to San Ramon with your funboards strapped the wrong way on your Nissan Xterra. It's been the cool thing to do since Volcom started selling well in the Stoneridge Mall.

Thought my Jac Cousteau aka ocean dwelling ass niggas would know this.

Im Jacques Cousteau nigga im too busy dynamiting coral reefs and riding sea turtles to notice these things.

No i've never been to Pacifica, and I dont surf. I have been around long enough that if you wanted to you can surf year round in California. I always wanted to get a board because the days it sucks to surf are the days we dive, and the days it sucks to dive are the days the bros are out en force.