Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MAR

Law & Order UK

I'm only 3 episodes in to the first season but it's kind of interesting. The acting is very different as well as the legal system. They wear wigs.

BarristerREX_468x627.jpg

Yup thats half the show, its kind of distracting plus the UK looks way cleaner than the ol' US of A.

the old law & order shows RULE

i can get down with some of the new ones, but the shows that focus on sexual crimes are typically drab and slightly disturbing.

law__order_jesse_jerry.jpg > svu+on+location+chris+melon+and+mariska+hargitay+i+jan++2010+savior+2.jpg

These shows are to program you into thinking you can never get away with a crime.

Not really, but I'm with count chockula on this one. I only weatch the old ones, the new off shoots are all shock value.

actually, a lot of the 'criminals' in the shows will end up getting away or being let off due to poor police work.

______

i wanna see the UK version.

you ever notice all the main characters have weird ass eyebrow shapes....

i cant watch these shows..

and dexter too...dudes catapiller brow is too much for me

Not really, but I'm with count chockula on this one. I only weatch the old ones, the new off shoots are all shock value.

Television "programming" for a reason

same deal with cops, csi, all those bounty hunter shows.....

Of all the Law and Orders the original will always be the best. I like CI a lot because D'Onofrio is an incredible actor, but I pretty much like them all.

seems to me the old law and order episodes were the best. The ones where the crimes were pretty basic and realistic, but they were interesting because of how believable they were, and all the details it took to solve. Now the new ones the shit is so over the top, corny, and outrageous I can't stand it.

The original has gotten mad tiresome and repetitive. I personally think it peaked when Chris Noth and Jerry Orbach played the leads.

SVU was good for a minute and still has its moments, but some episodes are way too into the shock factor.

Yep Stabler and Benson lurking with BTM. There was a huge Sace in one episode a while back.

Super smash Benson.

Is there a link to the UK one, I wanna check it out.

Of all the Law and Orders the original will always be the best. I like CI a lot because D'Onofrio is an incredible actor, but I pretty much like them all.

This.

The original has gotten mad tiresome and repetitive. I personally think it peaked when Chris Noth and Jerry Orbach played the leads.

SVU was good for a minute and still has its moments, but some episodes are way too into the shock factor.

See, I think it was best with Jerry Orbach and Jesse L. Martin.

And I agree that SVU has gotten out of control lately

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now