Dear A&E

beardo

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at this dude's house last night. He got paid and went and bought season 3 of Paranormal State.

I watched four episodes and can't believe anyone would believe it.

It's okay to believe in ghosts, but to believe this show is beyond retarded.

This dude is a heterosexual 30 year old, but he is weak minded. And he learned about the show from his girlfriend's mother, who is an obese couch potato who hates Obama and loves Palin and is generally stupid and stubborn and ignorant and dirty and fat and lazy.

I looked Paranormal State on Wikipedia and found that show is super bullshit and even treats their white trash 'clients' like shit. They have come out against the show after airings.

Also, http://paranormalstateillustrated.com/paranormal_state/HOME.html

I do believe in ghosts because me and my mom have seen shadows at our old house. no they are not ours

but these ghost shows are pretty fake. GH is one of them. the flashlight trick is a complete scam and my mom and dad didnt believe that till i showed them how to do it

I do believe in ghosts because me and my mom have seen shadows at our old house. no they are not ours

but these ghost shows are pretty fake. GH is one of them. the flashlight trick is a complete scam and my mom and dad didnt believe that till i showed them how to do it

Hmmm... we also do not believe you unless you videotape said trick and share.