Dear A&E

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl has watched those shows a few times, pure crap. However, I'd have to argue that the people who devote their time to pursuing ghosts, at least on these shows, have some pretty fucked up lives too. It's just that geek losers are not as exciting as junkies, etc. My friend's wife and her best friend were into that shit, total loserama.

T;7057632'] I am a skeptic' date=' also but some if the shit the kids where seeing was dead on in a missing child case, makes you think........[/quote']

If its on television you cant take a single second of it seriously. editing, coaching, research, scripting, so many possibilities.

But yo, I can't imagine these shows have a big enough fanbase to actually keep being made. How many TV's can Random run at once?

its unreal the amount of people that buy into this bullshit, ghosts, area 51, spirits, you know all that bullshit... these same people that think god talks to them at night...

one of my greatest posts was on the ghost thread and was over looked, because i came in at the end of the thread. So ill repeat it in this thread

Someone asked ; "Why do only girls complain about getting raped by ghosts?"

because all of the gays are in hell

i guess it loses some effect when i have to make both the question post and my answer, but fuck it you get the picture.