Whites + Other Races Now Outnumber Blacks In Harlem

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it was only a matter of time after they built the first Starbucks there in like 1999.

funny....we have a hood out here in sacramento called oak park.

it used to be a rich white area back in the 50's.

now its mostly crackheads and hookers.

but they built a starbucks there too, thinking it would change things.

nope....still ghetto.

and as i saw it coming, starbucks just closed up shop a few months back, after struggling for a few years.

... cultural stagnation goes up.

Yeah your absolutely right.

Now mumbling a bunch of bullshit over a beat and saggin your pants will be a thing of the past.

Cause, ya know, all that shits working out so well to make our culture more than fucking and makeing a buck. Fuck me right?

this fucking kid on my myspace is from oakpark. always taking pics with red rags and such.

hahaha

yeah...oakpark is mostly bloods and meadowview...another hood about 8 or 9 miles away is mostly crips....as far as the black gangs go.

as far as mexican gangs go, mostly nortenos, with some surenos sprinkled throughout the city.

funny....we have a hood out here in sacramento called oak park.

it used to be a rich white area back in the 50's.

now its mostly crackheads and hookers.

but they built a starbucks there too, thinking it would change things.

nope....still ghetto.

and as i saw it coming, starbucks just closed up shop a few months back, after struggling for a few years.

My friends live in Oak Park and it's no fucking joke. When I ride my bike out there to visit them black people give me that "Damn, this honky must be lost" look. The first night I was out there we went on a mission to score coke and of course nobody had powder, we were in the ghetto...somehow we ended up in some super sketchy apartment complex/trap house off MLK with a fenced in empty swimming pool (well, almost empty, it was actually filled with lawn furniture and toys) and straight up lookouts at the entrance. We talked our way out of there, but we had to give some tatted-up Cuban chick half a pack of cigarettes and $5 for bringing us to the spot even though we didn't get any coke.

Another time she took me to Goodwill over in South Sac...that was even more bananas. Straight up hood on one side of the street (crackheads, liquor stores, check cashing places) and farmland on the other. Totally surreal.

Sac is just plain weird when it comes to the hood parts of town. Also, they have projects in weird ass places...I'd be riding around and all of the sudden I'd realize I was in the wrong part of town and there's no kind of transition area to warn you that you're about to be in the projects...you're in a nice neighborhood then suddenly BAM! you're in the PJs.

I don't see the flats of west Oakland being inundated with whitey any time soon.

They're here (I'm on the edge of West Oakland)...but the deal is basically "learn to act right or leave". There's not much gentrification happening right now, which is surprising because there's a ton of empty houses right around my area.

what's next, mo town?

the race thing is stupid. it's not about color, it's about class. the white people you see day to day are on the same level as any other race. working class.

the upper crust of society only sees one color - green. it was never about race. africans were just the cheapest and easiest to get onto a ship in the 1700's. now it's probably haitians if it all played out the same way again in this day in age.

harlem being taken over by whites should only show you how everyone is a slave in today's society. slave to the dollar. we're all niggers now, except master doesn't provide food and shelter, we have to make do ourselves, and they call THAT freedom. indentured servitude is what it is. only we're too distracted to see it.

/toodeepforchannelzero.... sorry