President Obama: 1 Year In Office -Opinions-

lord_casek

How is President Obama doing after his first year?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? becuase im not seeing any..shit is the same as its always been. fools fighting in congress 24/7 and nothing getting done..

fuck politics.the only change i can see is the change in party.it really dont matter who you vote for.they all fuck you over in the end.

Who the fuck are Republicans going to run in 2012. They don't have a chance at winning.

Probably not Palin, but more than likely McCain will be in the race again.

I'm hoping Dr. Paul will run again. I'm seeing a bunch of older Republicans

that were McCain supporters say that Paul would have been the better choice.

McCain already said he won't be running again. Palin would be a huge mistake to run because she's probably the dumbest politician in the country. And everyone would catch on. She makes George W. Bush look like Aristotle.

I'm guessing Mitt Romney, Bobby Jindal, Tim Pawlenty, or maybe Newt Gingrich as top candidates.

And Ron Paul... seems like he'd be better running as a Libertarian or Independent. Still, he won't have a chance either.

McCain already said he won't be running again. Palin would be a huge mistake to run because she's probably the dumbest politician in the country. And everyone would catch on. She makes George W. Bush look like Aristotle.

I'm guessing Mitt Romney, Bobby Jindal, Tim Pawlenty, or maybe Newt Gingrich as top candidates.

And Ron Paul... seems like he'd be better running as a Libertarian or Independent. Still, he won't have a chance either.

Romney I could see, not Jindal. Newt maybe. I think Dr. Paul has a better standing now and

would go further this time around.

Dude is the president..not the king...not our dictator..

It wouldn't matter if a silverback gorilla or jesus christ was our president..

Damn u niggas need to turn fox news off and read a book...we all were forced to learn about this shit in school.

Obama runs the millitary and that's pretty much it..I doubt he picks what kind of cereal he eats in the morning...

How can a man run an entire country...he can't make every decision..its just not possible..I see him on tv everyday..smokin newports takin his kids to preschool and shit..smilin at the cameras...those 535 or how every many of them niggas it is are the niggas runnin the country...and they can tell his ass to shut the fuck up if they wanted to..checks and balances...the 3 branches..its designed like that so no one party has too much power...if u hoes think dude is gonna throw a cape on and save y'all u must be smokin sherms....

Shit I'm high tho

it is of my opinion that obama is working on this:

The day the Bush administration took over from President Bill Clinton in 2001, America enjoyed a $236 billion budget surplus -- with a projected 10-year surplus of $5.6 trillion. When the Bush administration left office, it handed President Obama a $1.3 trillion deficit -- and projected shortfalls of $8 trillion for the next decade. During eight years in office, the Bush administration passed two major tax cuts skewed to the wealthiest Americans, enacted a costly Medicare prescription-drug benefit and waged two wars, without paying for any of it.

To put the breathtaking scope of this irresponsibility in perspective, the Bush administration's swing from surpluses to deficits added more debt in its eight years than all the previous administrations in the history of our republic combined. And its spending spree is the unwelcome gift that keeps on giving: Going forward, these unpaid-for policies will continue to add trillions to our deficit.

This fiscal irresponsibility -- and a laissez-faire attitude toward the excesses of the financial industry -- helped create the conditions for the deepest economic catastrophe since the Great Depression. Economists across the political spectrum agreed that to deal with this crisis and avoid a second Great Depression, the government had to make significant investments to keep our economy going and shore up our financial system.

the way i see it is that bush and his last 8 years was the haitii earthquake you can't just build on top of it and things are gonna be all better. that would be convenient but that's just not the way things work. alot of the people who voted him have turned there backs making his job even harder. i.e mass.

ron paul 2012 if he got more air time i think he would have a very goodchance

• Like 1

he's the president..... he's a fucking figurehead. president's don't even write their own words. dems are retarded and repubs got their heads up their bibles. our 2 party system obviously doesn't work. they don't give a shit about solving anything, just if their side wins or not.... fuck. done. sorry.

[ATTACH]127814.vB[/ATTACH]

happy15bdayG.png.ee43b140fac18cae6a6bef3f1be5173d.png